0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL

FortressDefense Consultants

5-Day UltimateTraining Package!

August 8-12,2012 Rochester, IN

Level I Pistol August 8-9 Start time 9am EST

Required student skill level: None

Equipment required: Functional handgun, .380 caliber or larger. At least 3magazines or speedloaders. Proper holster and magazine or speedloader carrier.Flashlight.

Ammunitionrequirements: 800-rounds factory ammunition.

Duration: Two full days, low light shoot on Saturday evening.

Instructors:Fortress Staff

Cost $275

Emergency Treatment of Gunshot Wounds Friday, August10 Start time 9am EST

Required student skill level: Completion of the Fortress Level I Pistol Course, or anequivalent pistol course. (contactus for advisement)

Equipment required: Functional handgun, .380 caliber or larger. At least 3magazines or speedloaders. Proper holster and magazine or speedloader carrier,and a FOLDING KNIFE!

Ammunitionrequirements: 200-rounds factory ammunition.

Duration: One Day

Cost $165

Level I Rifle August 11-12 Start time 9am EST

Required student skill level: Completion of the Fortress Level I Pistol Course, or anequivalent pistol course. (contactus for advisement)

Equipment required: Functional magazine fed, semi-automatic rifle with sling, pistol withproper holster, magazine or speedloader carrier for pistol. Flashlights arerecommended.

Ammunition requirements: 1000 rounds for rifle, 100 rounds for pistol.

Duration: Two Days, low light shoot Saturday evening.

Cost $275

TAKE ALL 5-DAYS FOR $585! Save $130!!!

Contcat Fortress for details and sign up:

Fortress DefenseConsultants
    PO Box 385
    Crete, IL 60417

www.fortressdefense.com
    info@fortressdefense.com

708-522-8060

Courses held at:

Sand Burr Gun Ranch
    2111 East 350 North
    Rochester, Indiana 46975
    574-223-3316

GPS:
    41deg 06min 20.76sec N
    86deg 12min 13.25sec W

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    1. Frank is one of the best teachers I know and his teaching experience and knowledge base are vast.

2. This is an incredibly good value.

3. I strongly recommend Frank and Fortress Defense.

Last edited:

shooter651

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    I can't agree more! I've had the honor of learning/training with Frank and this is an exceptional value! In my opinion Frank is one of the best teachers around!!

darthfader

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    NWI
    watching the current events unfold on television should prompt everyone to take a firearms class. these 3 classes could save your life or the life of a loved one...

templar223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    1. Frank is one of the best teachers I know and his teaching experience and knowledge base are vast.

2. This is an incredibly good value.

3. I strongly recommend Frank and Fortress Defense.

I'll second that.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This 5-day package is on my training "bucket list". My training fund is tapped out for 2012 so I hope you guys keep offering this awesome deal.

jqunac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    I attended the Level I Pistol and Emergency Treatment of Gunshot Wounds that Frank presented last week and it was an excellent experience all around. As a beginner Frank spent time to make sure I was safe and practiced proper technique I'm still absorbing the huge amount of information that was presented. My thanks to Frank, Tony, Dave, Sand Burr and fellow classmates for making my first foray into gun training a positive one.

P.S. Shooter, if you see this I tried to PM, post count too low.

shootinghoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Indy
    I attended the Level I Pistol and Emergency Treatment of Gunshot Wounds that Frank presented last week and it was an excellent experience all around. As a beginner Frank spent time to make sure I was safe and practiced proper technique I'm still absorbing the huge amount of information that was presented. My thanks to Frank, Tony, Dave, Sand Burr and fellow classmates for making my first foray into gun training a positive one.

P.S. Shooter, if you see this I tried to PM, post count too low.

I also attended the 5-day training course (2nd year in a row) and let's just say it's "kick a$$". You get to do things that you won't be doing at other ranges, but Frank runs a very safe range...among other things, he's constantly monitoring for fingers on triggers at inappropriate times during the drills.

You're not going to find a better deal than this training course. For the rookie, it establishes a solid foundation for defensive gun handling and for the more experienced, it's a great opportunity to improve your skills. You will walk away from the 5-days having learned a lot, but mentally and physically "whupped".

TheZenful1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    I'd like to chime in and agree with jqunac & shootinghoosier. Frank & the Fortress Staff did an phenomenal job! I was also a student in the 5 day Intensive and this was my first formal firearms training. I'd say there were volumes of information imparted (and not just specifically to firearms usage).

I'm blown away by the amount of information and skills I've walked away with. It is an introduction to learning or re-awakening the path of one's "Warriors Way". The foundation of my learning has been laid solid and I hope to continue to reinforce, practice and continue to develop it going forward.

I'd like to say a thank you to the Fortress Staff & my fellow classmates throughout the week, all of you were awesome, it was great meeting you and training alongside you. The training and staff are outstanding and I'm looking forward to more training in the future with Fortress Defense.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Sorry I didn't get to meet Frank or any of you guys. We were on range 1 Sat., but timing didn't work out. Glad to hear it went well.

Michael,

We didn't realize that was you guys over there - Sorry I didn't get to meet you, either - I wish we'd had a chance to chat!

-Frank

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    All three of us should try to teach a class at the same time there. And then switch like musical chairs.

Well, maybe not the second part.

Top Bottom