• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I've always wondered what I would do if I was in your situation... Like if I found one in a bathroom stall or something. As far as how long do you wait on an owner or do you give it to a manager of a business etc. Looks like it worked out well though! Good for you OP!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I've always wondered what I would do if I was in your situation... Like if I found one in a bathroom stall or something. As far as how long do you wait on an owner or do you give it to a manager of a business etc. Looks like it worked out well though! Good for you OP!

I'm curious if anyone found one somewhere and managed to find the owner via INGO.
    You would have to be lucky if you lost one and a fellow INGO member happened to find it and made a thread about it.

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    Just curious, what was his wife's expression?
    icon_lol.gif
    She had the same panicked/nervous look that he had.

I'm 99% sure that had I not picked it up, it would have still been sitting there in the seat by the time he got back to it. There was no one else coming down that row and would have beat the clean up crew to his seat.

I'm curious if anyone found one somewhere and managed to find the owner via INGO.
    You would have to be lucky if you lost one and a fellow INGO member happened to find it and made a thread about it.
    I'd be mortified to have to admit to leaving my gun somewhere.

nailknocker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Probably 20 years ago, wife and I stopped at the Perkins restaurant in Noblesville for breakfast. There was a group of six or seven police officers sitting across from us, some were in uniform some not. I noticed that one of them had a revolver in a shoulder holster laying under his chair. I wasn't paying much attention to them when they got up to leave, however a few minutes passed and I looked down to see the revolver still laying under the chair. I grabbed it up and found them still at the checkout, I asked if someone had lost something, a very embarrassed looking fellow saw what I had in my hand and thanked me for the quick return. There was no curb stomping involved!

Top Bottom