• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We went to the Boat, Sport, and Travel show today and I stumbled across this baby. It's built on a 2007 GMC Yukon and will supposedly survive an encounter with EF4 and EF5 tornadoes. All windows are double-paned, with the outside panes at 1/2". The front windshield still has the stock wiper blades behind the outer pane, just in case of a leak. :D

W7DsTRO.jpg

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I usta ride the locomotive of a 150-car train from Fort to Chi, and ....

..... and there was a very slow speed restriction in a yard just before or after Gary -- I FORGET -- but at night we would be accompanied by a black van that looked like this, for all I could see. Armored windshield, gun-ports on both sides and two windows in the rear. These were RR-Dicks who shot very accurately -- we heard. Always on the residential side of the track, around Pullman. Locals would come at the reefer vans with chainsaws to rip the meat out of them for local sale and BBQ on the weekends. We were told to shoot any who tried to board the engine, but of course "none of us carried weapons" <====< purple there. That van was Capital"U"-ugly, but sure looked good.
    haha that's also Ugly as could be.
    but I guess if you've got the extra money...

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Where does the SHTF machine gun mount??? Seems kinda silly to Havel that armor and no way to shoot back???

Evil, so why was it so bad in that area with them stealing the meat? Kinda puts a picture in my head of that movie super 8... Ya know freaky weird stuff on the train they say is meat???

Top Bottom