• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Came across this today at the LGS ... Chiappa Little Badger. Found it interesting.

b76FvMQ.jpg

Chiappa-little-badger.jpg

Chiappa-little-badger-design.jpg

Chiappa-little-badger-hammer.jpg

Chiappa-little-badger-estrattore-automatico.jpg

I hope this isn't a dupe .... took a look around and the only mention was on a Bradis Guns announcement.

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    The piece of rail behind the trigger guard is a neat idea. Let's you add a vertical grip if so desired. Definitely SHTF meets Tacticool. The poo would be hitting the fan big time with a break action single shot!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Sorry ... I'm pretty sure they were asking $189 (could have been $199). It was at Blythe's in Griffith, IN. The link I provided to Bradis Guns has it listed at $179.

It felt solid and locked up tight. Even with the rails, it felt as minimalist as it looks. The sights caught my interest. I was wondering if they were simple number graduations or really meant for 300 yard shots.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Kinda reminds one of the o/u M6 survival rifle from yesteryear. Those came in 22Hornet over 410 , folded and hd ammo stowage space in the buttstock. Actual Air Force issue models had a shorter barrel than the commercial version by Springfield Armory seen below.

jfitz1177

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    Shelbyville
    A local shop around me had a couple of these. The owner of the shop liked them so well that he kept one for himself. Actually shot very accurate. Cool little rifles.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Cheap price, ugly as home-grown sin, looks as comfortable as a barbed-wire bed.

Price is the only virtue I see here.

A Henry's .22 Mare's Leg would be a better back pack gun. They are quite convenient and are accurate when shot with a cheek weld on the short stock.

If you want a long gun, go for a .22/.410 over/under.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I don't know, I have one of those Henry Survival Rifles and it does not sound much different than the silenced Chiappa and packs smaller and floats and is semi-auto.

Top Bottom