• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I believe voter fraud should be punishable by death, no matter if it's for the school board or the office of president.

I've watched the democrats in my county steal election after election, everyone knows they do it, and nobody does anything to stop them. The system is broken.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    So it is only the dems that do this LOL, who is Charlie White

While White was found guilty of charges, it didn't involve the county party apparatus nor any forged signatures. White was just a moron acting alone for his own benefit. These people certainly turned it up a notch.

The officials are accused of taking part in a scheme to fake signatures and names on the primary petitions needed to run for president. Court papers say the plan was hatched by local Democratic Party officials inside the local party headquarters.

Read more: 4 Indiana Dems Charged With Election Fraud In 2008 Presidential Race | Fox News

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I have a question, what happens if enough votes are found to be fraudulent to give the election to another candidate? What happens if an elected official is found to have either lost and election or ineligible to hold the office, after they have already taken office? Does the elected official lose their position and everything they have touched become invalidated?

Top Bottom