• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    No mention on INGO about the MAO/BLM/Communist fist raise mobs?

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1298358776370728960

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch...-patrons-to-raise-fists-in-black-power-salute

https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/1298276096065052672

Unrelated. About the burning in Wisconsin. Over 30 business last night and a church.
    https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1298318227051864064

Back in Seattle they used portland cement and tried to seal the police department with officers in it...as they set it on fire last night.
    https://twitter.com/jasonrantz/status/1298367625194422272

I have more. It has spread again for sure(riots,communist/marxist,hate,evil what ever you want to call it).

It's merely a struggle session, comrade.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    In response to the violence and riots taking place, I have said all along, you want more Trump? Cause this is how you get more Trump.

I missed this back in May, but when you're a Marxist who works for a liberal think tank and you suggest such a thing, you get fired...

Anyone who still doubts that woke progressives can pose a material threat to the pursuit of truth should consider the case of David Shor. A week ago, as protests over the unjust police killing of George Floyd took place in major cities across the country, Shor—a 28-year-old political scientist at the Democratic consulting firm Civic Analytics—tweeted some observations about the successes and failures of various movements. He shared research by Princeton University's Omar Wasow, who has found that violent protests often backfire whereas nonviolent protests are far more likely to succeed. The impulse behind Shor's tweet was a perfectly liberal one: He feels progressive reforms are more palatable to the public when protesters eschew violence.

But many progressive activists on social media didn't care whether the impulse was liberal, or even whether it reflected reality. They denounced Shor as a racist for daring to scrutinize the protesters, even if his aim was to make them more effective. One activist accused Shor of using his "anxiety and 'intellect' as a vehicle for anti-blackness." Then she tagged Civis Analytics, and invited the company to "come get your boy."

Get him, they did. Civis Analytics promptly fired Shor.

https://reason.com/2020/06/12/protesters-activists-shor-floyd-1793-project/

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Yeah. This was talked about some at the time. There is a long history of revolutions eating their own with the most prominent being the French & Russian/Communist revolutions. It will get worse for the country and for themselves before it gets better.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think that it will only result in more Trump if Trump is able to effectively curb the violence before the election. Not really seeing the evidence of that right now. But I do hear a lot of rhetoric.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Nixon wasn't a popular candidate in 1968 and really had no action plan to curb violence, but people were tired of riots. After the Democratic convention they must have felt that they had no good choice other than the Wallace/Lemay ticket. Those guys had an action plan, but I don't think anybody was ready for it.

I'm betting President Trump is the winner and I want to be safe at home with my family when this finally becomes a reality to the crazies.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Nixon wasn't a popular candidate in 1968 and really had no action plan to curb violence, but people were tired of riots. After the Democratic convention they must have felt that they had no good choice other than the Wallace/Lemay ticket. Those guys had an action plan, but I don't think anybody was ready for it.

I was 10 then.
    I believe it was 17,000 plus troops. My dad me me downtown to get my gfather and 2 great uncles that drove buses for dc transit that had locked themselfs in a bus warehouse. I remember Marines with belt feds on the Capitol steps... DC was on fire...

It took 40 years to repair the damage...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think that it will only result in more Trump if Trump is able to effectively curb the violence before the election. Not really seeing the evidence of that right now. But I do hear a lot of rhetoric.

Why should that be Trump?
    We don't have mayors and Governors anymore?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why should that be Trump?
    We don't have mayors and Governors anymore?
    Exactly. There are some people that keep trying to make this all Trumps fault. "This is Trump's America."

Ummm.....No it's not. This is not Trump's vision for America. All this is taking place under local and State leadership or should I say lack thereof.

GMediC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2020
    US
    Exactly. There are some people that keep trying to make this all Trumps fault. "This is Trump's America."

Ummm.....No it's not. This is not Trump's vision for America. All this is taking place under local and State leadership or should I say lack thereof.
    It's actually entertaining, listening to those that hate Trump (not me in this instance) simultaneously blame trump for lack of action and threat of action.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm trying to picture my boss if I tell him I have to think about working, because I'm psychologically distraught, and not in the right frame of mind, because of .. NEWS.

Somebody died.
    I've attended coworkers funerals, and visited coworkers in the hospital.
    Still had to work.
    Often on the same day.

1st radar set I worked on, training school in the navy, I had to scrape the skin off that got cooked when the previous tech's arm was on the door, and his other arm slipped down the probe onto the metal.
    Still had to work.

Geez.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't see that dynamic playing out. Who is going to vote for Biden instead of Trump because Trump didn't stop the riots? Who is going to vote for Trump instead of Biden because he did?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't see that dynamic playing out. Who is going to vote for Biden instead of Trump because Trump didn't stop the riots? Who is going to vote for Trump instead of Biden because he did?

Thats fair, but the other side of the coin, is who is gonna vote for him because he says he can stop the violence. So far, if he’s trying, he’s failing. If he’s re-elected, I doubt you’ll see any difference... same with Biden, though he’d probably give lip service to cause.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Thats fair, but the other side of the coin, is who is gonna vote for him because he says he can stop the violence. So far, if he’s trying, he’s failing. If he’s re-elected, I doubt you’ll see any difference... same with Biden, though he’d probably give lip service to cause.

True, replacing one old, white guy in DC with another old, white guy isn't placate them.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville

Unfortunately, Kut's right, IMO.

I see the strong potential for great unrest, no matter who wins the election.

And, for all our sakes, I hope there is some kind of definite result fairly soon after election day. Another Bush v. Gore type result will just draw the ugliness out.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    And, for all our sakes, I hope there is some kind of definite result fairly soon after election day. Another Bush v. Gore type result will just draw the ugliness out.

All but guaranteed. Mail in voting will not be quick or without overwhelming problems. Entire states will not be able to decide on a victor on election night and likely for weeks/months afterwards.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Unfortunately, Kut's right, IMO.

I see the strong potential for great unrest, no matter who wins the election.

LOL no. They have lawyers ready regardless...

[h=1]Hillary Clinton says Biden should not concede the election 'under any circumstances'[/h]
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...ould-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom