• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRAIN SURGEON

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Mooresvile
    Stopped for the first time saturday. Nice people behind counter. Not crowded. had at least 14 ar's 1 glock and lots of other guns. Looked like family business as there was even a baby behind counter. I will definitely go back.:rockwoot:

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    That's one shop I have yet to visit. They also sell on Gunbroker and usually have a nice variety of guns listed. I need to make a Saturday trip to Bloomington to visit them and browse the Army / Navy surplus store.

jbell_64

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Mitchell
    They also run a HVAC business so sometimes their hours are a little odd. Just leave a message and they'll get back to you.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Need help with their web page for sure. Took me a while to find their location. Seems like it might evolved into a nice place with their attitude towards customers and desire to help.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    That's one shop I have yet to visit. They also sell on Gunbroker and usually have a nice variety of guns listed. I need to make a Saturday trip to Bloomington to visit them and browse the Army / Navy surplus store.
    Both are good places.
    I have been going to them on a regular basis looking for a new subcompact. They have been showing me many different models with no pressure. Nice place.

prepgal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Bloomington
    I visited here today. Great inventory, but the prices are high. I was looking at a used gun then went to another store and bought a new one (same model) for nearly $100 less.

They did have a lot of ARs in stock though.

Last edited:

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    It is a great little shop!! Very helpful and friendly. I've done multiple transfers there and they were very helpful.
    THeir ammo prices were a little (actually a LOT high), but gun prices are reasonable.

Wanderer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Bloomington
    On Saturday? You may very well have seen me there buying my '03 Springfield. Although they were rather pricey, I was impressed at how many ARs they had in stock, not to mention a couple of 91/30s (last time I was at Bradis, they were cleared out of both). Good people there, I've encountered no arrogance or any other kind of nasty attitude from any of them.

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    I hate to bring this thread back to life, but I've got to provide a little criticism for Four Seasons.

I stopped in on Monday with around $1200 cash in my wallet. I had full intentions of going home with a rifle. It was around 11:30am and the shop opens at 11am. There was the (owner?) behind the counter and a guy talking to him I believed to be a customer. No acknowledgement as I walked in with my wife. I wasn't taken aback by this as I've grown far to use to this at gun shops. I've been really wanting to buy a Garand or an M1A, so that was my main focus. I browsed around at everything out on the floor, and still hadn't been acknowledged. Finally, I get over by the worker and the customer and the customer (of all people) finally said something to me, "Get your money out and get ready to buy something." I said, "You never know, that might be what I'm here to do." I notice they have about 4 or 5 Garands behind the counter and 2 M1A's next to them. I ask the worker if I could check out the Garands. "Which one", he asked. I said, "I don't know, they all look the same from here." He hands me the first one, nothing special, and about $1400. I checked it out and handed it back and asked if he had a cheaper one. He hands me one that was $1099 (H&R receiver with some Winchester parts). He then walks away and the "customer" says to me, "we're big WWII collectors here" and asked me which Garand I was holding. I wasn't too impressed with the rifle, and after about 5 minutes of checking it out, I was ready to put it back. Well the worker was on the phone and kept walking past me, and finally he said, "just sit it down." Now, I hadn't said anything at this point. He had no idea whether I had a question, was ready to buy, etc. By this time, the "customer" was behind the counter doing something by the register. Turns out he was an employee there as well. This kind of bugged me, seeing how it turned out that I was the only actual customer in the shop, and was ignored for almost 15 minutes straight. I continued to browse a little, and was checking out the 03's they had on the wall. I never heard another peep out of the two employees, other than conversation amongst the two of them.

I don't know what the deal was. I can't understand the mindset someone has have to be like that towards a customer.

This wasn't my first time in this store. I've bought two guns here in the past. I've never had a problem before, they greeted me and asked how they could help.

I wasn't mad when I left, because like I said, this isn't first time I've been treated like this in a gun store. I'm still not mad, but I am writing this in hopes that it will get back to the owner or employees. I want them to know that I came in with intentions to buy a gun, and walked out empty handed.

I'll go back to this store. I like the selection and prices are generally ok. It just felt like they really didn't want to sell anything, which to me is crazy.

Top Bottom