• ...and so much more!
  • Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    Four Winchester Rifles - Price drop.

Looking for $4750 for all. Or I will trade for four $20 gold double eagles (pre ’33) in XF or AU shape. For those of you who bought gold at $280 this is a deal of life time. Will not separate. Buyer must show a valid IN drivers license and LTCH. I'm not going to write down or keep any of your info, just need to see that you are IN resident. I’m located in Shelby County. I work a second shift every other two weeks and do not have access to email or computer at work. I will answer all questions and pm’s but please be patient.

Winchester 1873 .40-40 caliber rifle. Manufactured approximately 1893. Hex barrel. Bore is fair with worn rifling and scatter pits. Action functions perfectly. Markings are excellent and finish is a plum brown. Metal edges are sharp. Stock has normal handling marks commensurate with the overall metal condition. Includes dust cover. This gun was expertly cleaned and checked out by Highsmith Guns. Serial Number 457XXX.

Winchester 1873 .32-20 caliber rifle. Manufactured approximately 1906. Round barrel. Bore is fair with worn rifling and scatter pits. Action works fine. Stock is good with no cracks. Includes dust cover. Gun has NO patina or finish overall. Serial Number 604xxx.

Winchester Model 64. Only a total of 66783 were manufactured from 1933 to 1957. Reintroduced in 1972 and discontinued in 1973 after 8,259 were manufactured. This rifle was manufactured approximately 1937. Caliber .32 Winchester Special. Shotgun butt plate, ..I think. This gun has been used and the finish and stock show it. Stock has been modified and slimed down and has been repaired. This gun did have a case hardened finish on the receiver but most has worn away. Bore is shiny and bright. Action is in fine shape. 24" barrel. Serial Number 1100xxx.

Winchester Model 94. Manufactured approximately 1965. Caliber .30-30 Win. Has some scratches and dings on stock and finish but in good shape. Does have sling attachments.
    winchestersforsale2.jpg

winchestersforsale1.jpg

Shot at 2012-02-15

Last edited:
    Top Bottom