• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    I have a new Fox Karambit, carried a bit but you'd never be able to tell, used to cut one bag of candy open and that's all. It's a little big for me, I'd like to get the smaller sized one or an Emerson instead. Box is a little beat up but the knife is like new. I'd like $115 shipped or $110 FTF in Evansville.

I also have an older Benchmade Bali-song, I believe model is 120. It's the classic Benchmade bali, they haven't made these for years. It's a double-edged blade, and it has been resharpened on both edges by Benchmade. I have opened one letter with it, otherwise it hasn't been used. It has been carried quite a bit, so it has a nice patina that you'd expect on an older knife. I'd like $150 shipped or $145 FTF in Evansville.

Both of these knives are sharp as the Devil Himself. You've been warned.;)

I'd sell both for $250 shipped or $245 FTF in Evansville. Cash is king, but as potential trades for one or both, I'd be interested in a smaller Fox or Emerson Karambit, a Benchmade SOCP, maybe a Vortex red dot sight, a quality 10X mil-dot scope, a beat-up but functional S&W K frame, a 9mm AR bolt, Colt or Metalform 9mm AR mags, or any number of other things. This is not an exhaustive list, so feel free to make me an offer if you think I may want something you have. + or - cash as necessary. Thanks!

Top Bottom