• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Heard a live report of a student in the class that the teacher was killed in. They said the killer had the students stand up and tell him their religion before he started to shoot again.

Nice...:xmad:

In about 3 or 4 days we might actually find out what happened.

EDIT - I just got DUPED!

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Heard a live report of a student in the class that the teacher was killed in. They said the killer had the students stand up and tell him their religion before he started to shoot again.

Nice...:xmad:

In about 3 or 4 days we might actually find out what happened.

EDIT - I just got DUPED!
    I believe the same was said about Columbine, but if I remember correctly it was later learned to not be accurate.

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    An eyewitness and Navy Vet is saying the shooter had a handgun.

Kenny Ungerman, a Navy veteran in his first year in the school's medic program, said he had just come out of a writing class at Snyder Hall and was talking to the National Guard recruiter when "we heard a gunshot."
    "I it sounded like a handgun. It wasn't loud enough to be an assault rifle," Ungerman said. "Then I saw a guy with a handgun right outside — he was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. He was going toward the building, and he just disappeared into the building."

13 Killed in Shooting at Oregon's Umpqua Community College: Officials - NBC News

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The local news station has a story that states that there is usually only one security person on duty at a time there and that person is also unarmed. I wonder if Culver Academies is reading this since they just announced yesterday that there security will no longer be allowed to be armed.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Savage reporting one of the Marines who took down the terrorist on the French train a month or so ago was from this town. He is making it sound like there may be a connection. . . That might be a stretch.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    It sure is a great thing this campus was a GFZ. Otherwise the shooter might have gotten hurt before he killed those people, and that just wouldn't be fair.

Top Bottom