• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • itstheKman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Waaaay Southwestern Indiana
    I posted this in the shooting sports section under a thread already started, but didn't know if it would be seen enough and I feel I would be doing a disservice if I didn't inform as many as you as possible.

According to his twitter, FPS Russia will be attending the Knob Creek machine gun shoot this week.

Twitter

Have nice day!

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Be sure to bring some esapi plates in a carrier so you don't catch a stray round and a helmet for when he sets off tannerite 5 ft in front of him. that guy is hysterical but his gun handling is somewhat horrible. His youtube videos are in my #1

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    The funny thing is, we saw him and two of his buddies walking in as we were walking out about noon on Friday. It didn't click in my head until we were already past them. One of his buddies was wearing an FPSRussia sweatshirt. Wish it would have clicked sooner, I would have said something to the mad Russian

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    He's not Russian. :)

After watching him shoot wooden doors at point blank range without eye protection, blowing stuff up at insanely close ranges, firing machineguns one handed and over his head to look cool... I think I would avoid being around him with a loaded gun anywhere within the same state. With that being said, I enjoy watching his videos... It's the train wreck factor I suppose.

It's funny, I see people chastise each other claiming whatever it is they're doing gives gun owners a bad name and paints us in a bad light - yet I never see anyone make this claim about FPS Russia's videos... Somehow he escapes the scrutiny of the "finger on the trigger" crowd. :)

Jerrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Brownsburg
    He's kinda like the idiot friend in high school. He does stupid things and you can't help to watch, but when he screws up you really don't feel bad for him. I like his videos. I also don't thinks he's Russian.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I saw him getting into then riding around in the top seat of this thing:
    Spike's Tactical's New Company Vehicle! (DPV) - AR15.COM

They have one just like that down the road here at work. Except it has a M249 mounted in front of the passenger seat and in the gunner's seat. It also has one on a rear facing mount so the gunner can spin around and cover the rear. Pretty bad little buggy.

Top Bottom