• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    He either works for or is friends with a Class 3 dealer... If you look at his other vids, there are plenty of them where he is at a shop playing with the guns.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I've been shooting mostly w/o eye protection since I was 8. I can still see :D

When I'm hunting, I don't wear hearing protection either.

SW.Ecks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    LaPorte
    I'm pretty shocked that nobody brought up the fact that his Russian accent is terrible and/or fake... but I have to say I'm still jealous of his toys :(

GAM3INO

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Crown Point
    I'm pretty shocked that nobody brought up the fact that his Russian accent is terrible and/or fake... but I have to say I'm still jealous of his toys :(

I was thinking the same thing. Its a little too "Russian" sounding to be real. Either way, its pretty funny...

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area

It's fake, just a gimmick he uses, makes for some entertaining videos though, lol. A friend of a friend of mine is Russian and only needed to listen to it for about 3 seconds before he called it.

As for his guns, I remember hearing something about him promising a local gun store he could increase their web traffic if they let him borrow some of his guns, and after his first video the traffic increase crashed the site.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Is wearing ear and eye protection old and busted?

Is the new hotness making yourself deaf and blind? Do they not wear eyes and ears on Call of Duty or something?

Didn't you hear him? He said and I quote "Do not try any of this at home, I am a proffesional Russian"

I agree with Ranger, him explaining the door breaching...."it's got teeth on it, worse case scenario you can poke someone with it and fook der shat up"

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Is wearing ear and eye protection old and busted?

Is the new hotness making yourself deaf and blind? Do they not wear eyes and ears on Call of Duty or something?

Huh? What's that you say? Speak up; I can't hear you!

Eye and ear protection? We don't need no stinking eye and ear protection.

Dosvedanya Gospodin!

Top Bottom