• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I have a dedicated PSA ar22 upper on a standard multical lower. Do you think it would play nice with an AR binary trigger?
    If not this ruger setup is looking nice in these hard to find ammo times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should run fine in your lower with the .22 upper. I run them in 9mm Ar platform and the S&W 15-22. And as soon as the distributor gets them I'll be running one in my 10/22 platform.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That was my feeling EXACTLY, until I tried one. Then, I cancelled my search for a registered auto sear, and am now content to be “that close” when I desire fast fire. So, it saved me THOUSANDS of dollars.

For me, these binary triggers are about 3x what they’re “worth” to me. (Or I’d have several of them by now). I’d like to have one on several of my guns but sinking $1200 or so dollars in binary triggers.......maybe someday, I’ll start off with my first one.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I will never understand the interest in these.

That’s what my Dad said 30 years ago when I hung a brand new pair of Levis on the fence and shot them several times with bird shot. After being washed them shotgun jeans looked like I ran through a briar patch. A few weeks later my dad just smiled at me when a cute blonde gal followed me home while wearing them shotgun jeans.

I also see this as the best SD option if your going to use a 22LR round and put five in the ear canal.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think it'd be a blast to have one. Not to be a wet blanket on the fun, but the thing that caught my eye most in the article sadly though was this: "Legal definitions vary state-by-state, though, and binary triggers (as of the publish date of this review) are not legal in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, RI, or WA. And, in Delaware, they can only be used in pistol platforms..."

A growing number of places increasing restrictions in general. I know we all know, but never take for granted the rights we have and to continue to fight for these to be maintained at a minimum.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Finally got my 10/22 Binary Trigger and installed it last night. Ran up to MCFG this morning to function test and I had a ball. I had purchased a GSG 110 rd drum just to use for this occasion. I also took 4 Ruger BX25 mags and 2 Ruger BX15 mags. Ran a 15rd mag at first and tried Semi to make sure everything was running ok. Had a little trouble with trigger rest at first so I switched to Binary and finished that mag and started on the 2nd 15rd mag. Tried semi again and everything ran flawless. I then ran through all the 25 rd mags with no problems at all. Then I tried the Drum. Never have been a big fan of drums for Rimfire and wasn't expecting much from this one. Switched to Binary and let er rip. If I had been smiling any wider I might have broke something. Ran like a champ and the big cloud of gunsmoke was beautiful. It is definately a keeper to go with the other mags I have to fit the Ruger. Oh yeah and the Franklin Armory Binary is not going anywhere either.

I elected to run it in my modified Charger. Midwest Industries Chassis and forearm, SBA3 brace and a SB tactical folding adapter. Also has a Vortex Crossfire red dot on top

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Finally got my 10/22 Binary Trigger and installed it last night. Ran up to MCFG this morning to function test and I had a ball. I had purchased a GSG 110 rd drum just to use for this occasion. I also took 4 Ruger BX25 mags and 2 Ruger BX15 mags. Ran a 15rd mag at first and tried Semi to make sure everything was running ok. Had a little trouble with trigger rest at first so I switched to Binary and finished that mag and started on the 2nd 15rd mag. Tried semi again and everything ran flawless. I then ran through all the 25 rd mags with no problems at all. Then I tried the Drum. Never have been a big fan of drums for Rimfire and wasn't expecting much from this one. Switched to Binary and let er rip. If I had been smiling any wider I might have broke something. Ran like a champ and the big cloud of gunsmoke was beautiful. It is definately a keeper to go with the other mags I have to fit the Ruger. Oh yeah and the Franklin Armory Binary is not going anywhere either.

I elected to run it in my modified Charger. Midwest Industries Chassis and forearm, SBA3 brace and a SB tactical folding adapter. Also has a Vortex Crossfire red dot on top

Sweet! So MCFG is ok with binary triggers?

Top Bottom