• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Found out today my buddy from Greentown is setting up for this show.He's a skinny little midget with salt/pepper hair,glasses and a beard.Should have some nice stuff on the table.He's into cowboy action shooting but has modern guns like 3 AR's,modern semi-automatic pistols (Walther/Sig/Taurus/etc)& some .223 ammo + 9/40/45.Not sure of prices but you can look for yourself @ the show.

ranger2k

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Franklin
    I'll be at the show in Franklin Saturday - supposed to be a rainy day - I bet that will drive the folks inside to spend some cash

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Small show

Just got home from the Franklin show. If you're looking for primers, fuggedaboutit! There was a little ammo but not a lot. Actually saw a couple of new ARs for under $1K............like $5 under. Saw a neat little double rifle. One barrel .22lr, the other 9MM. Only $3500! Since the guy didn't have a his & hers set, I passed.

Bought 80 rds of Rem UMC .223 45 gr HP for a buddy. $30 for a box of 40. Makes me glad I reload the stuff.

Good news as compared to the 1500. Free parking and only $5 to get in the door. :)

ranger2k

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Franklin
    Just Got Back

Not a big show by all means, but $5 to get in and free parking are a plus. I got some ammo and a case but just couldn't pry the cash out of the wallet for some the big items on the "want list" :D

I saw a guy with a DPMS stripped lower in a glass case - $199 - WOW

Saw another complete lower with adjustable stock - $450 - again - WOW

By far the BEST deals at this show - THE FOOD - it was cheap and they made most of it to order - most expensive item - a $6 lasagna lunch plate :)

Have fun!

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I always miss the deals

Saw the DPMS stripped lower and I think the guy sold the complete lower. It was on display my first pass through but was gone shortly. I wasn't the least bit interested in buying, just noted the prices.

I never thought about eating at the show. I went straight there from having breakfast at Don & Donna's in Franklin. :rockwoot:

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    I bought a small zippered, camo pistol case for $4
    I was looking to trade my 66 for a nice semi-auto, didn't happen.
    I tried getting a Ruger Vaquaro with stag grips but the guy had no
    idea how to make a deal. I tried getting another 39A, didnt happen. So I
    guess i'll just sit here and play with my new zippered, camo pistol case. :D

Top Bottom