• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    To be on the safe side I called Franklin PD and was told as long as I carry concealed and they don't get flooded with mwag calls, there would not be a problem.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    To be on the safe side I called Franklin PD and was told as long as I carry concealed and they don't get flooded with mwag calls, there would not be a problem.

Since Indiana law does not dictate carry mode, they cannot say you have to be concealed. Whether or not they get flooded with mwag calls is irrevelant to your rights. Franklin PD could stand some educating.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    So...

Are they saying that there WILL be a problem if:

1) you don't carry concealed

or

2) they get a bunch of MWAG calls?

I'd like to know what kind of a "problem" there would be since it is completely legal for you to OC there as of Friday, no matter how many uninformed people call the cops on you.

Sounds like that is the kind of situation that the "3x damages" allowance was made for.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So...

Are they saying that there WILL be a problem if:

1) you don't carry concealed

or

2) they get a bunch of MWAG calls?

I'd like to know what kind of a "problem" there would be since it is completely legal for you to OC there as of Friday, no matter how many uninformed people call the cops on you.

Sounds like that is the kind of situation that the "3x damages" allowance was made for.

Recall that it may be a "problem" for them (FPD) since if they get a MWG call they have to respond to it (per what LEOs on INGO have told us). SO in essence they will have to go at least once to "check it out" and thus divert resources from other areas.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Recall that it may be a "problem" for them (FPD) since if they get a MWG call they have to respond to it (per what LEOs on INGO have told us). SO in essence they will have to go at least once to "check it out" and thus divert resources from other areas.

OK, I can accept that...

but I seriously doubt that's what FPD really meant. Do you? :dunno:

:)

bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    I CC'd at the 1 yr old's bday party mainly because there were alot of kids there and I didn't want to have any issues with any of the parents in attendance. If I were just at the park with my 2 kids enjoying the day then I would probably OC because of the officer's comment. Just showing some respect for the little guy.

OS3-USN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Franklin, IN
    Actually, police don't have to respond to anything according to the US Supreme Court.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    true but according to ingo leo members when they get a call for "whatever" they need to respond in some shape way or form.

u would know right. ;)

Because if they didn't and something happened it would be a PR nightmare for them.......supposedly.
    Oh I have to call 911 because a cat just crossed the road. Be back in a minute.:rolleyes:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Because if they didn't and something happened it would be a PR nightmare for them.......supposedly.
    Oh I have to call 911 because a cat just crossed the road. Be back in a minute.:rolleyes:

well duh!!!! how else can they and their leaders justify bending you over & taking your money via taxes. HHHHEEEELLLLLOOOOO!!!!! :D

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

Don't bother I heard from that cat and all it wanted to do was

2128304575_743d3800a7.jpg

Since YOU did not put out any milk for it. It told me that YOU did not want to be responsible for feeding it and he could not get YOUR PREZ to apporve new welfare measures so you WILL feed it via more taxes (yet).

Top Bottom