• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bcleven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Whiteland
    2 male beagles. Approx 5 years old. Both are neutered and house trained.

Herman is a tri colored beagle that is very lively and very cuddly! Trained to an invisible collar and will transfer to new surroundings easily. Collar and box will/can come with him, but wire will not (as it's buried)

Hank is a white beagle/mix with only a bit of lemon on his ear. He looks and acts just like a beagle. Adopted 3 years ago. House trained, but not invisible fence trained.

Both are good dogs and love to be walked and let play as they are beagles and have a lot of energy. They love to cuddle and be loved on. We have a young baby in the house and just cannot give them the love and attention they deserve. Crate, collars, leashes, invisible fence collars (2), 2 bark collars, box to invisible fence and any other accessories we have are all included.

I am willing to travel some to get them to a good loving home. PM me if you have any other questions or if I left something out.

caf3re2.jpg

7587.jpg

3a45re2.jpg
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/hermandog/2006-03-19 Miscellaneous/caf3re2.jpg

bcleven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Whiteland
    Havent tried that. Herman has been an indoor dog since we got him as a puppy and Hank adapted to being indoors after we rescued him. They may be trainable but I honestly don't know.

PM's replied...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom