• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I have two tickets to the Colts preseason game against the Bengals that I will not be able to use. The game is next Thursday night. Since this is preseason, I thought it might be good to help out an INGOer.

The tickets are in Section 236, Row 10. Face value is $126 per ticket. These are actually pretty awesome seats and this is the Colts final tune up before their regular season opener.

Here's what I'd like to do. I'll give them away for free on INGO. However, I would really like to give them to someone that otherwise never gets a chance to go to a game or who has never seen Lucas Oil Stadium.

If you've never been to the stadium, but would like a chance to see it and are available next Thursday night (August 30th), then here is your chance.

Reply to this thread by Noon this Friday (Aug 24th) with a simple "Count me in". I'll do a random draw of those interested and post up the winner Friday evening. This should allow me enough time to mail the tix if we're not able to meet up for an exchange.

I hope this is OK with the mods. I put it here rather than classifieds since these are not technically "for sale". Please move if necessary.

Thanks and Good Luck!!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Count me in. I've never been down there and doubt if I would be able to otherwise. Thanks for doing this for everyone. :yesway: :ingo:

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    count me in my wife and i have never been to a NFL game in our life nor to LOS and i know its the luck of the draw so fingers crossed and someone would have to tell me the best way to go and where to park but it would be fun

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Count me in.

And thanks for the offer...I'm not a Colt's fan, but I am the coach of my 7 year old son's football team and we are the Bengals...He would flip out if he could see the "real" Bengals live. It would make his month for sure.

Top Bottom