• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian@ITC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Richmond, IN
    NEWS FLASH – the frequency of home invasions have continued to escalate in the Indy Metro area, with that said, Self Reliance Outfitters is going to offer our Home Defense Class at NO CHARGE for the first 20 people that sign up; the class will be conducted Saturday February 8th from 10am-4pm. This 6 hour class is usually $90.00 per participant, don't let this opportunity to take this highly informative and interactive course for FREE! Self Reliance Outfitters is trying to do our part to help keep Indy and your families safe - God bless.

FREE Home Defense Class - Saturday February 8, 2014 - Self Reliance Outfitters?

Hope to see you there!

Brian K. LaMaster

CEO, Innovative Tactical Concepts

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I'm interested, but I'm getting the same message as others.

Edit: It seems to work fine now, but I just double checked my work schedule and it looks like I won't be able to make that day. Brian, thanks for the kind offer.

Last edited:

Brian@ITC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Richmond, IN
    Sorry people… the class filled up in less than two days and I hadn’t had a chance to update this post. The good news is that we are going to hold another one here in the next month or so. With that in mind, check the posts on a regular basis if you want to get in as I’m confident that it will also fill up quickly. My guess is that it won't be even a couple of days.

As far as who is teaching it, that would be me... Brian LaMaster.

Hopefully I will see you there if you made it in the first class, and if not, the next one. I’m confident that you won’t be disappointed!

Cheers,

Brian@ITC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Richmond, IN
    FYI... We are holding the next one on Feb 15th. Self Reliance Outfitters is updating the website as I type this. So, if you want in, check their website hourly. I will update this post as soon as they let me know it is ready. Don't miss out on the life changing class!!!

See you soon! And GOOD LUCK on registering!!!

Brian@ITC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Richmond, IN
    Only 10 spots left!!! That was less than 24 hours!

What you don't know might just get you killed... Your plan may not be as good as what you thought!

Top Bottom