• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    My family recently had to part with our dog because he had become too aggressive to coexist with our 2 year old grandson. Long story short we really miss having a dog. We are looking for a child friendly adult dog who needs a good home with a big fenced yard.

Last edited by a moderator:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I know you said free but maybe you should look into your local humane society or a rescue organization. Yes, you'll pay for adoption fees and what not but they're usually very reasonable, they'll "test" the dog for personality and what not before you can adopt, and often times the adoption fee includes free spay or neutering. Not to mention, you're helping a great cause.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    PUPPY LOOKING FOR A GOOD HOME
    we no longer think he is a chow - shepherd mix. based on behavior we're thinking much smaller breeds. maybe pomeranian - border collie or something similar. seems to be full grown at 35 lbs.
    so my girlfriend and i are going out to work in the garden on saturday and we notice some paw prints going right through the middle. she asks me why i let the dogs run through the garden... (we have three of our own) i explain it wasn't them and that we must have a stray near by. later that day while we're taking a break, we notice a furry blur go past the window... what was that?! so we head out back, and what do we see but...

... standing in our yard. initially i scared him off, but we're both softies, so she got a leash and we went to catch him. it wasn't hard... we took him to see if he had a microchip and he does not. so we took a couple walks around the neighborhood to see if anyone recognized him and no luck there either. we WILL NOT take him to animal control! (he doesn't deserve that) as far as we can tell, he's about a year old. part shepherd, part chow, maybe a little something else. he weighs about 35 lbs, is non-aggro with other dogs and with food. (we've tested him several times.) we would keep him but we already have three pit mixes and one of them REALLY doesn't like new dogs. so here's the deal...
    he is free to someone who will take good care of him. he needs to be fixed (though we may take care of that at F.A.C.E.) and he may need shots, we simply don't know yet. the catch is... my girlfriend would like to meet you and get an impression of you just to make sure the dog will be taken care of. she's very particular about who she will give the dog to. nothing personal! this is about the sweetest dog i've ever met. he's quiet, attentive, very affectionate, and so f****** cute!
    we live in Lawrence and can bring him to you within reason. pm with questions or txt joe at 317-439-7338
    thanks!

----------------------------------
    Quote:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    1 1/2 Year Old Black Lab Free To Good Home
    I need to find a loving home for me 1 1/2 year old black lab Reagan. Reagan is a incredibly sweet dog who loves attention. Unfortunately due to work and other ventures I cannot give him the attention he deserves. Reagan is great with children. He's house broken and intelligent. He comes with a kennel, food, various bones and toys. Great around kids and other animals.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600.

ImageShack.us
    Last edited by ronniejones1122; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:32..

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    1 1/2 Year Old Black Lab Free To Good Home
    I need to find a loving home for me 1 1/2 year old black lab Reagan. Reagan is a incredibly sweet dog who loves attention. Unfortunately due to work and other ventures I cannot give him the attention he deserves. Reagan is great with children. He's house broken and intelligent. He comes with a kennel, food, various bones and toys. Great around kids and other animals.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600.

ImageShack.us
    Last edited by ronniejones1122; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:32..
    PM sent.

Top Bottom