Free LTCH permit lamination for INGO members!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Do you guys allow your employees to CC? Do you CC? Just curious as to what 'mom and pops' allow.

Anyone who can legally carry can carry. Yes I carry, my 45 is on my hip now.
    I usually keep my shirt over it as I deal with the general public all day long
    and as you know some people freak. But I've had informative conversations with
    customers who have seen me open carry, yes, they have been back to my shop since then. :)

This mom and pop has no issue with our 2nd amend. rights.
    I can't speak for other mom and pops, I have no idea.

Last edited:

peal1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Very nice offer, but already had it done. A backup copy is a good idea, especially when they charge $20 for a replacement (didn't realize printing costs had increased so much). I am amazed they haven't started using a plastic card like a drivers license for permits - they have high expectations for a piece of paper to last the duration of a lifetime license.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'd rather have the paper. Then I can make all the copies I want instead of paying $20 each.

Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    They are valid as long as they are on the exact same type of paper... weight and color...

I suggest that, before you sign your permit, you make a couple of copies (I have done it at office supply stores like Staples) Then keep the unsigned original in your safe deposit box or other secure place so you can make another copy if needed. Then sign the copies and have them laminated. That way you already have a back-up.

YMMV

Buckaroo

dmpxd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    yeah tell me about it :xmad:

ccw.jpg

The guy at Kinkos was sorry.... sorry doesn't put thumbs back on.

The only problem with making copies, is (mine anyway) was special paper and hazed over real bad and you are unable to copy it. This is intentional I believe so you have to pay $20 dollars for a replacement.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    The only problem with making copies, is (mine anyway) was special paper and hazed over real bad and you are unable to copy it. This is intentional I believe so you have to pay $20 dollars for a replacement.

Dont copy the thing, scan it in make sure you just scan the text, then put in the pretty pink paper and then print the text on the paper. Mine came out looking IDENTICAL to the original. The girl at Staples told me she does it all the time, that her father, who is a LEO, sends in all his friends to have theirs laminated. BUT, to the OP thanks for the free lamination offer.

INGunGuy

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side

Special paper, did they change them very recently? I would take it someplace else and give it another try. Im in the printing industry also. Not all copy machines will give you the same results. Play with the darkness and photo settings if your doing it yourself. Any print shop with a decent machine should be able to give you the desired results.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nice offer. I'll be down that way after the holiday. Do you do any digital/thermal printing there?

Digital yes, I have a color lazer printer/copier and I put in a
    Heidelberg DI direct image digital color press a couple of years back.
    More economical than a traditional 4 color press - it's not the digital
    waxy toner based print it uses traditional ink. Looks like it came
    off a much more $$$$$$ press. Come on down anytime and tell them
    you are from INGO and Dave sent you in.

Dont copy the thing, scan it in make sure you just scan the text, then put in the pretty pink paper and then print the text on the paper. Mine came out looking IDENTICAL to the original. The girl at Staples told me she does it all the time, that her father, who is a LEO, sends in all his friends to have theirs laminated. BUT, to the OP thanks for the free lamination offer.

INGunGuy

:yesway::yesway:

Special paper, did they change them very recently? I would take it someplace else and give it another try. Im in the printing industry also. Not all copy machines will give you the same results. Play with the darkness and photo settings if your doing it yourself. Any print shop with a decent machine should be able to give you the desired results.

:+1: You have to turn down the density/darkness to get rid of the pink
    background.

Top Bottom