• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Mbills has been kidnapped and is probely being tortured with turkey bacon and made to wear pants. Mbills is a pharmacist. Which means that everyday he's in captivity, the elderly men in his town are not achieving erections. So whoever has done this dasterly deed, needs to give him proper pork bacon, take his pants off and send him home!
    Free Mbills!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Shouldn't we put this to a vote. I'm sure Que had really good reasons to ban him. Let's not rush to judgement. :laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We are still hoping Mbills mission is a success. Retrieval of documents from that cold dark place is very dangerous.......and smelly........:faint:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Wait, what is "eternal shooter"? What did I miss? Is this like in Flatliners where you die for a while to save someone and then your friends resuscitate someone? If so, I missed the PM and it may be too late.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Is this a post from the future? :):
    Sorry Doc but this is breaking news. Mbills has been kidnapped by a hostile Mod. Last seen in a white van with a Walmart bag over his head. He was being forced fed turkey bacon and wearing pants and a shirt the said " Spring Break Branson Missouri 2006"

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sorry Doc but this is breaking news. Mbills has been kidnapped by a hostile Mod. Last seen in a white van with a Walmart bag over his head. He was being forced fed turkey bacon and wearing pants and a shirt the said " Spring Break Branson Missouri 2006"

The horror....

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm guessing this is a fake shooter thing where you change your title to that and remove your avatar. Didn't some members get temp banned for that a year or so ago?

Top Bottom