Free: Free RC Plane, Spitfire, BIG Parkflyer!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    Moving give away-

The OTHER hobby. RC planes. This one is ideal for a big brushless motor, a 3s2200 lipo, and some skill to put the whole thing together. And, a transmitter....

The Spit is a Surefire II from maybe the late 90's. I bought it used from another fellow and just never got it flying. Servos are in place, the artwork is great. Heavy duty foam.

You will need, motor, receiver, speed controller (think 20-25 amp). Warbirds like speed!

I do not have the cockpit canopy or spinner. Spinner would be easy, canopy a little tricky.

Solid little plane! I could sell it but the shipping would be too much.

Free to good RC hobbiest. This is a project plane and not a good 1st time plane! Add in some retractable landing gear and a steerable tailwheel and you are in business.

While the P51's, P47's, ME109's, etc may have ruled the air the Spitfires were elegant beauties.

If nothing else it would look cool hanging in a mancave or Irish pub. This model deserves to be back in the air and not on the shelf at the local Goodwill. (Wifey sez I have too much stuff!)

Below is a BADA$$ Spitfire similiar in size. PS- Not an electric motor...

[video=youtube;HPcfiCMj_i4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPcfiCMj_i4[/video]

Pappy Indy Northside PM or text 317-340-7637

2hi1c14.jpg
    [/I
    dvnakk.jpg
    [/IMG]MG]
    970fg4.jpg
    [/IMG]
    1z3lzkx.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom