• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I got mine a while ago. I dig it, I think it's cool that they are reaching out to customers. It works and I will be using it in the future.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Just tried it... I like it so far. Leaves my glock with a brand spanking shiny new look. Ill probably use this exclusively for my pistols and keep the break free for my larger rifles/shotguns.

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    Received mine today, very cool applicator, comes out at the end of a needle-sized metal tube (no sharp point to get hurt with, though).

No nasty odors!!! (very important to us ladies) Just a slight clean oil smell if you get real close, sorta like the 3-in-1 household oil that my mom always had in the cabinet when I was young...

PastorBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Wabash
    Sent for mine. I love this site and the great things I'm learning (and the free stuff I'm getting!)

EDIT: it took a whole 49 minutes on Sunday afternoon for George to reply to me. If it works well he's got a customer for life!

Last edited:

RHurt919

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Speedway, In
    I sent them an email and received the sample a couple days later. Pretty impressed with the turnaround. I really like the needle nose applicator. Gonna try it on my LCP and see how it does.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Outstanding Customer Service!!!

Free sample of Weapon Shield.
    http://www.steelshieldtech.com/store/
    One of the owners is offering free samples. All you have to do is to send an
    email to
    gcfennell@steelshieldtech.com and ask for a free sample.
    From what I've herd this is good stuff.
    I sent my name and address by email for a free sample of their
    "Weapon Shield" sample Sunday and received it today. It is a nice refillable
    lubricating pen. Check them out on face book.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/weaponshield/
    I am not affiliated with them in any way. I just like FREE STUFF.

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to comment on the company and their customer service as well as their product.

I have been using Weapon Shield since about 2008 and I have found it to be an outstanding CLP. In my experience, it is superior to all the other products out there. But not only does the company have a great product, they offer great customer service as evidenced by my interaction with them today.

I had a bottle of Weapon Shield that was sitting on a shelf and today I accidentally knocked it off. The bottle landed upside down on the floor and the top of the bottle busted open. I lost about 1/3 of a 16oz bottle... :-( But I was able to save the rest. I called the company and asked if I could buy a new bottle to put the remaining oil in. But they said that they would just ship a new (empty) bottle to me free of charge to save the rest of my oil.

In addition they asked if there was anything else I needed help with. I explained that I have a couple of the oiler pens, but one of them is very difficult to use. The needle seems partially blocked so you need to squeeze the tube very hard. They said they would just ship me a whole new oiler pen as well free of charge.

I let others know when I believe someone should be avoided, as many on this forum do. But I also want to commend and recognize when a small company goes out of their way at their expense to take care of the customer.

These are great people and I suggest that you give their product a try. You can do that for free at no risk to you. You can do this by looking at the original post above. I was told that the free sampler offer is still valid. I am in no way affiliated or receive any type of compensation for this notice. I am just a very satisfied customer.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to comment on the company and their customer service as well as their product.

I have been using Weapon Shield since about 2008 and I have found it to be an outstanding CLP. In my experience, it is superior to all the other products out there. But not only does the company have a great product, they offer great customer service as evidenced by my interaction with them today.

I had a bottle of Weapon Shield that was sitting on a shelf and today I accidentally knocked it off. The bottle landed upside down on the floor and the top of the bottle busted open. I lost about 1/3 of a 16oz bottle... :-( But I was able to save the rest. I called the company and asked if I could buy a new bottle to put the remaining oil in. But they said that they would just ship a new (empty) bottle to me free of charge to save the rest of my oil.

In addition they asked if there was anything else I needed help with. I explained that I have a couple of the oiler pens, but one of them is very difficult to use. The needle seems partially blocked so you need to squeeze the tube very hard. They said they would just ship me a whole new oiler pen as well free of charge.

I let others know when I believe someone should be avoided, as many on this forum do. But I also want to commend and recognize when a small company goes out of their way at their expense to take care of the customer.

These are great people and I suggest that you give their product a try. You can do that for free at no risk to you. You can do this by looking at the original post above. I was told that the free sampler offer is still valid. I am in no way affiliated or receive any type of compensation for this notice. I am just a very satisfied customer.

Requested my sample on Monday night and got it today. Very nice! I'll be giving it a spin.

Top Bottom