• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Got mine yesterday and lost it 2 minutes later.

I put it on my key ring and now I can't find it, it is hiding amongst the keys someplace, I am not sure if it is hiding from them or me but I know most of the keys are bigger then it so the poor little guy might be afraid to come out...

We had a guy last year drop $1700 on a macbook air and a week later was tossing out a pile of papers. Did I mention the air is very light and is small enough to fit in a manilla envelope? (no it was not in an envelope, just in the pile).

He did clean up the pile and took out the trash. Later that day he figured out his mistake - too late. Laptop gone, $1700 gone, all gone...

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I put mine on a semi-long hemp necklace (to prevent from dropping & loosing it) & used it today to harvest a bunch of peppers & it worked really good for getting the peppers that were deep inside the plant's without being to big & cumbersome.

I am not sure how well it'll hold up but I'll try to see how much use (not abuse) I can get out of it before it craps out.

What's the MSRP on these things? like 18 bucks or so? I'm not sure I'd pay full MSRP but I'd probably give around 5 bucks for another one if I manage to loose this one.

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    micron.jpg

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    It is tiny, but I love it.

SOG must know what they are doing because they have a site with over 4k members talking about it.

In addition, I have showed everyone I know!!

Putting it on the keychain is handy.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    We had a guy last year drop $1700 on a macbook air and a week later was tossing out a pile of papers. Did I mention the air is very light and is small enough to fit in a manilla envelope? (no it was not in an envelope, just in the pile).

He did clean up the pile and took out the trash. Later that day he figured out his mistake - too late. Laptop gone, $1700 gone, all gone...

A writer for one of the news magazines, I want to say Newsweek. did that. Only it was him that set it on the stack of papers, and his wife threw it all out, if I remember correctly.

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    That SOG Micron is tiny!

I got mine this weekend and was shocked how small it was. Should do well on my keychain.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Killian's Tasting Set

Well, got my tasting set in the mail today. Silly me for expecting the tasting glasses to actually be made of glass.

Well, you get what you pay for!

SOG was much better deal!

Top Bottom