• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:^$3.5 Trillion

Ok, it looks like Pelosi just handed Truckface Paypal some of that :poop: to eat for lunch...it seems Joe Biden's low popularity ratings are not helping prospects for legislation:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...essives-on-an-island/ar-AAOUPnc?ocid=msedgntp

So, will AOC change her vote to "Present" on the Infrastructure bill, and cry about it all the way home?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-infrastructure-bill/ar-AAOVmmX?ocid=msedgntp

Gonna be a fun one to watch, sports fans. The Paypal'ers actually believe Silver Alert Joe is really on their side, and according to the article above, the avuncular ice-cream eater with the popularity ratings in the toilet has been dispatched to "sweet-talk" the Paypal'ers into supporting the Infrastructure bill...lest his ratings go even lower:

"...In a dear colleague letter sent Tuesday afternoon, Pelosi suggested Biden was taking the lead on negotiation efforts.

“As I write this to you, negotiations are being led by President Biden to advance his vision. The President takes a pride in his agenda, which is shared overwhelmingly by House and Senate Democrats, which creates jobs, gives tax cuts for the middle class, lowers costs for health care and is paid by making the wealthiest few and big corporations pay their fair share,” Pelosi said in the letter..."

Liberals want that 3.5T so much they can taste it. But the price tag has been left open-ended, and it appears the process now begins to water that amount down, and see how much less they can take and still declare a "victory."

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    There is no win in this "legislation" regardless.

Spending will expand.
    Theft of property will expand.
    State will expand.

These ***holes will expect folks to be satisfied that because none of these expanded as much as threatend. Folks should consider the erosion a gain. And folks will.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I also wish we would stop calling progressives, centralizers, and ****ing communist scum "liberal".

It is a grave disservice to Classical Liberalism and yet another cut in the rape of Liberty.

This. Words and labels matter. If we continue with calling those on the Left Liberals or Libtards, we're only hurting our message. Progressives are the Leftists that are ruining this country. Liberals, at least classic Liberals may not think like us, but are a lot closer than Progressive scumbags.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    This. Words and labels matter. If we continue with calling those on the Left Liberals or Libtards, we're only hurting our message. Progressives are the Leftists that are ruining this country. Liberals, at least classic Liberals may not think like us, but are a lot closer than Progressive scumbags.

Unfortunately it all depends on what the MSM wants the label to mean. Doesn't matter what the true meanings are because many don't read definitions and place blind faith in the Don Lemon's of the media!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    All the "drama" over what the ******* state will do.

Let me venture a prediction.

Central state will expand.

More property will be confiscated from citizens.

Despite more property being confiscated from citizens, unfunded obligations will expand.

Children and grandchildren will be sold deeper into economic slavery.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Well, that certainly shows which team he's playing for. His owners and handlers the Chicomms, and communists everywhere!

He looks more like a Manchurian candidate everyday. Only this time around the my Manchurian candidate is trying to assassinate the United States of America.
    “Paging Raymond Shaw. Raymond Prentiss Shaw, to the spotlight booth for an important message.”

Last edited:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I know Ingo dislikes “handouts” and definitely hates “government spending” of any kind but I got a couple cold hard facts I want to inject into this convo.

GDP is predicted to go up roughly 6.7% yoy for 2021. Government spending is up yoy roughly 6.2%. Imports are deducted from GDP and we have at least 100 cargo ships waiting to unload and growing. End of year will probably be over 300 at least. That’s 300 ships and worth of goods that won’t be deducted from GDP.

That hard math means one thing, if the government stops its rabid spending spree right now we go into a depression. Banks and the rich hoard their cash causing the markets to collapse and middle America loses their homes and jobs.

of course no one on TV or in the government is gonna explain it this way because this explanation is scary and will spook people.

you heard it here first, align your money accordingly.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I know Ingo dislikes “handouts” and definitely hates “government spending” of any kind but I got a couple cold hard facts I want to inject into this convo.

GDP is predicted to go up roughly 6.7% yoy for 2021. Government spending is up yoy roughly 6.2%. Imports are deducted from GDP and we have at least 100 cargo ships waiting to unload and growing. End of year will probably be over 300 at least. That’s 300 ships and worth of goods that won’t be deducted from GDP.

That hard math means one thing, if the government stops its rabid spending spree right now we go into a depression. Banks and the rich hoard their cash causing the markets to collapse and middle America loses their homes and jobs.

of course no one on TV or in the government is gonna explain it this way because this explanation is scary and will spook people.

you heard it here first, align your money accordingly.
    What happened to the six trillion in covid gibs in the last 18 months? 30% of all USD in existence got printed in the last year and a half. Now we're going to loot another $3.5tn from the pockets of the American taxpayer?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What happened to the six trillion in covid gibs in the last 18 months? 30% of all USD in existence got printed in the last year and a half. Now we're going to loot another $3.5tn from the pockets of the American taxpayer?
    Got lumped into GDP. That’s what I’m telling ya. If gov spending goes back to 2019 levels then we are in a recession soon to be followed by a depression.

They are devaluing the currency in an attempt to cover the spending spree that is well and above taxes collected.

without said spending spree we go into a depression to rival the Great Depression.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's very much like two freight trains playing chicken, isn't it?

Inevitably, there's really no where to go. So you want off the train? I do.
    It will not be easy. It will be very messy.

Top Bottom