• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    DO NOT post in this thread unless you, personally, want the puppies or need to ask appropriate questions. It's not even an hour old and we've had to remove at least 2 posts already.

boileralum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Indy
    Are these puppies still available? I have someone interested and sent you a PM earlier today.
    I don't have any PMs from you, are you sure you sent it to the right username? I have one person who wants both, but haven't heard from him for 2 days, so please forward the information. You can reach me by email as well, boileralum at gmail dot com. Thanks!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I don't have any PMs from you, are you sure you sent it to the right username? I have one person who wants both, but haven't heard from him for 2 days, so please forward the information. You can reach me by email as well, boileralum at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Interesting... I sent it to you via our PM system. Anyway, email has been sent. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I hate to see the pair broken up but I could be co-erced to rehome the female. We have a chocolate and a black lab that recently lost their yellow sister. I hope they can both go to a new home together but it can't be mine unfortunately, our house isn't big enough for four of them. Good luck.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom