• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I was clued in to HASfit videos by a fellow INGOer. This guys has hundreds of free workouts, nutrition plans, weight loss suggestions, etc. none of them require much in the way of equipment either. I did this 20-min cardio one off my iPhone. Plenty of 6-8 minute ab videos too. Doesn't take equipment, gym membership, or even a DVD player. Check it out if you don't want to spend $$$

HASfit= heart and soul fitness

Hasfit.com

[video=youtube_share;-BW6wiBnaJY]http://youtu.be/-BW6wiBnaJY[/video]

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I get my cardio from climbing ladders, and scaffolding, crawling around through crawl spaces and attics.

That, and the fact that I've never weighed more than 146lbs in my life, sort of keeps me away from "work-out" routines.

Want an isometric workout? Check out Marine Corps. boot camp.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    or there is this [video=youtube;o-50GjySwew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-50GjySwew[/video]

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I've never seen a more impressive camel hoof in my entire life.
    I think I'll go vomit now.

Hey! well i guess the video worked. I def lost a few calories.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I get my cardio from climbing ladders, and scaffolding, crawling around through crawl spaces and attics.

That, and the fact that I've never weighed more than 146lbs in my life, sort of keeps me away from "work-out" routines.

Bad day? Hah I thought it was a good share for those looking for the p90x type thing without paying the money for it. But hey, a big congratulations to you for never weighing more than 146 and going the Marine route.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

I was posting something that is free, widely accessible, and effective. I'm thrilled you don't need motivation or extra effort to be in shape.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Awesome ... i wanted to try the p90x stuff but i refuse to pay such an astronomical price for it
    try craigslist. I got an Insanity package unopened for less than half the retail price. (BTW, insanity is adequately named.) You have to keep looking because they don't last very long, but sometimes they're out there.

There are similar apps for the iPad/iPhone (and probably google too). Cardio, abs, arms, legs. etc.

Now if I could find the time/motivation to stick with it. :(

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    try craigslist. I got an Insanity package unopened for less than half the retail price. (BTW, insanity is adequately named.) You have to keep looking because they don't last very long, but sometimes they're out there.

There are similar apps for the iPad/iPhone (and probably google too). Cardio, abs, arms, legs. etc.

Now if I could find the time/motivation to stick with it. :(

My wife is an Insanity and Zumba instructor and she will be holding classes at the gym next to Decatur High School. Maybe being in a group will help with motivation.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    My wife is an Insanity and Zumba instructor and she will be holding classes at the gym next to Decatur High School. Maybe being in a group will help with motivation.
    I don't do groups. It would be great for accountability, but it has the opposite effect of motivating me.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Had to leave for work in 40 mins after we got home so I just did a 15-min cardio fat burn video. Very tough but I'm already seeing results in just a week. Give it a shot!

saw a line in the video: I am not fat, I have fat, and I'm working on losing it. Great attitude perspective for people

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    How long have you been doing these videos? What kind of results are you seeing, if you dont mind me asking? I bought a mountain bike and have been going to the gym a lot, and I have lost 35lbs. I have crohn's disease and have to take steroids, so I am constantly hungry and its a real battle to keep eating under control. I have hit a wall though, and it seems like I am stuck at my current weight of 195lbs.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    How long have you been doing these videos? What kind of results are you seeing, if you dont mind me asking? I bought a mountain bike and have been going to the gym a lot, and I have lost 35lbs. I have crohn's disease and have to take steroids, so I am constantly hungry and its a real battle to keep eating under control. I have hit a wall though, and it seems like I am stuck at my current weight of 195lbs.

literally only a week or so. My goal is tone and endurance more so than weight loss. If you're getting solid cardiovascular time in, it's possible you're at the point you're gaining muscle rather to equal your fat loss?

I'm not sure this is anything special other than it hurts your muscle groups quickly and is something that can work for people without a lot of time.

Top Bottom