• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Walked into the building that used to be H&H Firearms for the first time in several years on Monday.I needed a box of Hornady Zombie Max ammo for my son's stocking. Stopped going there after many bad expereinces with the former owner and staff, swore I would never go there again. I was pleasantly surprised. Place was well stocked, great selection of guns. Had all my favorite reloading powders and more all at a good price. The best part was the gentleman I spoke to was more than courteous and helpful. If you where burnt out on H&H like I was, the new place is well worth going back to. I will definatly be going back.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Ive been going to H&H for years, know everyone pretty well there and they have always treated me nice. I would usually stop by, do some window shopping then leave...

They really never had anything worth wild...selection was terrible but I still stopped by to say hi!

Now that there is new ownership, all I can say is WOW!
    They completely redid the interior of the shop...selection of firearms is outstanding, they now carry reloading supplies, and are updating inventory daily with accessories, ammo, cases, firearms, etc.

I believe future plans will include updating the range...
    If you had issues before try to forget about them and at least go check it out!

There is new ownership, better attitudes, and a great selection of cool toys!

Top Bottom