• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Our church is looking to add another credit card processor for occasional* light use. I know Square is right out as they are openly hostile to 2A. We arent doing anything related to 2A, but I dont want to give business to those that are openly hostile to constitutional freedoms.

We have a processor currently for tithing, but we cant just use it to process a card ourselves. The cardholder would have to create an account in our CRM software and push the money to us. Then it creates problems downstream for us. (muddying some waters in things like membership, giving statements, etc)

Anything you guys know of like square that's cheap and "friendly" without a monthly fee? A mobile device reader isnt a requirement, but would be nice.

*3 or less events per year, probably fewer than 150 total transactions

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I don’t know the name of his credit card processing company, but the person who owns bucks and Jake’s in Evansville also has a cc processing company.

The story is he owned the processing company, got tired of not finding the guns we wanted in shops, so he bought a gun shop, and then expanded putting a shop on the west side of Evansville, bought the building, and put the processing company in the back of the Evansville store!

He’s also got a big pair of nads!, he stopped in Rajos one day (where I worked) talked to the owner about buying it, never followed up, told people he was going to buy the old buds Harley Davidson building two doors down, open a shop there and run Rajos out of business!,

That didn’t happen, but what did happen was one of his cc processing company salesman came in to try and get Rajos cc processing!…that didn’t happen!

Top Bottom