• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I have ordered numerous times from Freedom Munitions. Most have shipped pretty quickly but a couple have been slow. I always order their reman ammo and have never had issues with it. I will continue to use them as my primary supplier.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Would not think twice about ordering from them. If they said 5 day lead time this is another thread about nothing(other than the lack of patience in society). Sounds to me like it took right at 5 days to ship. Everyone is spoiled by Amazon.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    In the past I guess they had some QC issues. Have read about some ammo being squibs and such. I have put about 5k of the 9mm reman thru varied firearms and have had one time where the round sounded off. I stopped, cl;eared and checked. No problems.

I have always had a good quantity on hand so I have never worried about the lead times. I mostly order case quantities which might make a difference.

Lately I have found some deals on other ammo that negated them unless they had a good sale on.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I guess I'll pile on, lol. I have ordered a couple times from them. Slow shipping for most of the orders is okay. It's not like I am sitting at home without ammo waiting for them to deliver so I can go shoot. I'm just ordering to keep my inventory at acceptable levels.

However, last year our company had a "shoot". So I called them and explained that I needed a fairly large and varied ammo order delivered by a certain date. Supposedly they checked and said they would have everything to us long before the date needed. Well, the rest of the story is that we didn't get it in time and were unable to shoot several firearms due to not having ammo.

I will probably still use them but reading here about SGammo means I will try them next. Thanks.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I do business with SGammo too. They are not always cheapest though. Canceled my last order of 00 buck after I found same ammo 13 bucks cheaper (case of 250) at Midway a few minutes later.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Would not think twice about ordering from them. If they said 5 day lead time this is another thread about nothing(other than the lack of patience in society). Sounds to me like it took right at 5 days to ship. Everyone is spoiled by Amazon.

I guess we are. Or at least by vendors like Brownells and Midway that can place in-stock smaller boxes into bigger boxes within 24-48 hours of receiving an order. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom