• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drako

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Lawrence
    I saw this online and wondered what everyone else's thoughts were...

A New Mexico man's decision to lash out with a billboard ad saying his ex-girlfriend had an abortion against his wishes has touched off a legal debate over free speech and privacy rights.
    The sign on Alamogordo's main thoroughfare shows 35-year-old Greg Fultz holding the outline of an infant. The text reads, "This Would Have Been A Picture Of My 2-Month Old Baby If The Mother Had Decided To Not KILL Our Child!"

Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard - Yahoo! News

Freedom of Speech? Or going too far?

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I saw this online and wondered what everyone else's thoughts were...

A New Mexico man's decision to lash out with a billboard ad saying his ex-girlfriend had an abortion against his wishes has touched off a legal debate over free speech and privacy rights.
    The sign on Alamogordo's main thoroughfare shows 35-year-old Greg Fultz holding the outline of an infant. The text reads, "This Would Have Been A Picture Of My 2-Month Old Baby If The Mother Had Decided To Not KILL Our Child!"

Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard - Yahoo! News

Freedom of Speech? Or going too far?

It's not as if it displays his name, or has any type of distinguishable features other than his face. I doubt every person on that roadway knows the guy. I understand maybe the mother would be upset, but I don't see why some folks wouldn't just perceive it as a pro life ad. :dunno:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Totally free speech! Good for him! Too many women talk about THEIR "rights", and have no concern for the fathers rights, wishes, etc...
    I didn't see in the story anywhere that the un-mother is named or pictured on the sign, yet she thinks that it is invading or diminishing her right to privacy?!? Screw her, he has a right to express his opinion and speak out in a legal manner!
    By the way, what ever happened to the "FAMILY" in America?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom