• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpLCP8wqCBo this is funny. i wonder if stuff like this ever really happens

I'm sure it does. And probably worse. Watch this for an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq_RvJ7CtOw&feature=related

Of course it does. All the time. The only thing missing is the complaint to their supervisor later in the day where she accuses them of cursing at her, being rude and calling her a bad mother.

That's pretty much an everyday occurance, but they did leave out the part where she went to the station to file a complaint.

I'd love to read/hear the complaint on the one above.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq_RvJ7CtOw&feature=related

I'd love to read/hear the complaint on the one above.

From what I've heard about this video is that the officer was a complete ass during the first part of the stop and caused the driver to pretty much lose it. All you see here is that second part of the stop where the officer is now calm and the driver is obviously beyond angry.

While I'm not sure if that is 100% true or not, a video can be cut to only show part of what happened...which is why I don't trust most videos shown on INGO that condemn the police.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    Well, perhaps I have just been lucky; but I have never had a bad experience with a police officer - ever. I have recieved a few citations from officers in the past; speeding, failure to stop at a stop sign, passing in a no passing zone..... Most folks wouldn't have a bad experience either if they just admitted what they already know they are guilty of, and pull CLEAR of traffic, allowing the officer to do his job safely(which he doesn't want to have to do any more than you do, but has to because you CAUSED him to). Cops are people too, and some might be having a bad day; that being said, to start out the conversation with the officer by either lying, or yelling... not a good way to go :twocents:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Well, perhaps I have just been lucky; but I have never had a bad experience with a police officer - ever. I have recieved a few citations from officers in the past; speeding, failure to stop at a stop sign, passing in a no passing zone..... Most folks wouldn't have a bad experience either if they just admitted what they already know they are guilty of, and pull CLEAR of traffic, allowing the officer to do his job safely(which he doesn't want to have to do any more than you do, but has to because you CAUSED him to). Cops are people too, and some might be having a bad day; that being said, to start out the conversation with the officer by either lying, or yelling... not a good way to go :twocents:

If you treat them with respect, usually they will return that. With that said, there are the occasional d-bags.

Top Bottom