• ...and so much more!
  • ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    Wife and I drove past and it looked like a huge crowd. Trucks parked everywhere. She made me a better offer and we skipped the auction.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Attended the auction. Very crowded at the beginning. I was wondering if I should buy a crate of High Points and consign them to see if I could make $20 to $50 bucks per pistol.

Doodlebug

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2015
    Anderson
    That was the first time I have ever been to a Freiji auction. They did have an amazing assortment of guns you don't see very often at local auctions. The WWI era 1911 .45s, and the WWII Lugers were nice to see. The prices at this auction went through the roof though. There were very few bargains. Almost everything went for retail or higher. The auction seemed to be pretty well organized for having so many items. It should have been a 2 days sale. My only frustration was trying to understand what the auctioneers were saying. I have been to hundreds of auctions, and these guys were the first I could not follow prices. One guy was so loud it literally hurt your ears. The other guy had the fastest, but least understandable auction cadence I have ever heard. I hope he learns that fast is not always best. Gun selection and variety: 10+ Auction skill 2+. At the end, the workers got everybody checked out fast, and did a great job.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I thought the same thing about putting some guns and .22 ammo in the next one. I think a person could make a good profit by buying PSA $100 Pistol Lowers and selling them for $225-$250.......or how about some poly lowers for $60-70....or how about this http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...tch-22lr-40gr-lead-round-nose-325rd-am22.html ammo for $65, incredible. I wanted to buy one of the Chic Lady revolvers for my wife....but they ended up bidding them up to near retail.

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    They do a great job of running things through very quickly. Been there four years in a row and have never bought a thing due to a lack of bargains. If I ever had some to sell on a consignment basis this would be the place to do it.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Seen Shields for 350.00 and g26 gen4 for 400.00 seemed like a decent buy considering there is no auction fee just tax on top of it. Granted not every gun sold for used prices, but there were some great buys on the older guns considering the condition and current value.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    The auction, as all auctions had some good deals. But the price of some items realy surprised me.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom