• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Been lurking here for a couple weeks, decided to sign up. Some forums I'm on like a list of the goodies, so here it goes:
    New England 20 gauge single shot shotgun that my grandfather bought for me when I was 7 or so. I don't shoot this as much as the other guns, but it does help make some nice targets for the rifle.

Remington 550-1 .22, owned by my grandfather. It was my first gun and I still loving plinking with it. This rifle means a lot to me. Even though its old as dirt, I still take excellent care of it. It takes great care of me too, it shoots way better then I do.

And of course, my new to me baby, a ParaUSA 1911 GI Expert .45
    I just bought this used from Robys in Kokomo a few days ago after drooling over 1911s for over a month. My girlfriends dad has a Remington 1911R1 that we shot and I fell in love. I knew I would have to buy one after shooting his. :D

I used to plink all the time but life happens, just recently got back into it. I have a strange feeling that there will be a few more guns to add to the list as time goes on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom