• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Does FNS go down rain or shine (unless it's really storming). It's looking like the chance of precip drops to 30-40% after 5pm.

Yep, rain or shine. If it's raining, we'll shoot from under the "lid" (covered positions). Only thing that would cancel the match, generally, is lightning or a monsoon.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for your comments!

I'm in the same boat as Shooter521. I've been to FNS a few times now and just joined up last night. The discount at FNS should pay for the membership in a few months. Or at least that's how I'm selling it to the wifey!

Johnner,
    Thanks for your comments about club membership and saving money on Friday Night Steel. It's great to hear that our hard work and incentives to join the club are working! The more members we have, and the more profitable that our programs are, the better we can support the club. There are some maintenance items (roof) we'd like to do and loans that we'd love to pay off; new members like you make that all possible! Thanks for supporting our efforts to promote the shooting sports in Indianapolis!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    At least if it's raining I have an excuse for my poor shooting! Those little .22 caliber rounds must be getting blown off course by those raindrops. Yeah...that's what it is...

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    At least if it's raining I have an excuse for my poor shooting! Those little .22 caliber rounds must be getting blown off course by those raindrops. Yeah...that's what it is...

And when it's nice out, the mosquitoes are attacking the rounds as they fly down range making you miss right?:):

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    That is so HOT! How much do you charge for a private show?

Oh, that's the two doll'a-holl'a! I just got Beau's PM and I have him down for one tomorrow after FNS, any other takers?

I hope we don't scare Johnner away with all this potty talk.:D

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    It was a good time as usual. Pouring down rain for most of the night, but we shot from under cover. Only had 30 guns and 4 stages, with no "new" shooters; everything went smoothly and we were done in record time. Off to B-Dubs and home by 10:00...

Top Bottom