• ...and so much more!
  • Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Results for Jan to April 2012 FNS Matches

Just comparing my shoots for the year, just to see how I'm doing. Improving or getting worse? Is there somewhere to see results for the first several matches of 2012. I can't find them on the MCF&G website. Thanks.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Last edited:

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    Can't make this one... Going to Missouri to shoot some big guns :). Brandon, maybe next time I will get to shoot next to u and your cannon

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I am wanting to go. It's like crack. After your first try, you're addicted! Depends on how much free time I get/chores left to do as I have an appleseed this weekend.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Just looked at my schedule, I'm over-booked again on Friday and Saturday

Seems like forever since I've been on the range, the business has consumed my life

Hope you all have fun, maybe next time

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I will be there and it will be my first time!:rockwoot:

I do have a question though. Why is it requested that you bring 5 mags? From what I understand, at each stage you shoot three times but do you reload if you don't hit all your targets? The reason why I'm asking is because I would like to shoot with my M&P fullsize but only have 3 mags for it. I can use my compact though as my fullsize mags will work in it, thus allowing me to have 5 mags.

rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    I will be there and it will be my first time!:rockwoot:

I do have a question though. Why is it requested that you bring 5 mags? From what I understand, at each stage you shoot three times but do you reload if you don't hit all your targets? The reason why I'm asking is because I would like to shoot with my M&P fullsize but only have 3 mags for it. I can use my compact though as my fullsize mags will work in it, thus allowing me to have 5 mags.

Typically you are shooting at 5-6 plates and shooting each one or more times. So if you don't miss 6-8 shots doing that 3x before you can reload your magazines. If you are a great shot. 2 mags will work (1 + backup). Being i'm a very poor shot. I plan on 3x the number of shots required for each stage or 5 mags holding 16 each.

Two other quick things, if you have a common gun, most likely someone there will have an extra mag you can borrow. If you run out of ammo on a stage, you will take max time for that stage.

Personally, come out and shoot. Equipment will work itself out and you will be a better shooter because of the experience.

rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Will be there shooting either shotgun or .22. Working on two new .22 just for FNS. Yes I was bit by the bug, and now know that 4x scope on steel at 10 yrs is not that answer to speed.

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    Welcome to owning a business Brandon.... The only way I get to get away from time to time is because of my business partners take pressure off me to have the extra time

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Looks like another business owner may not be able to make it....

I think I'll be OK, but I won't know until Friday.

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    I will be there Bravo Mike and I have several extra mags for my M&P 9, If these will work for you you're welcome to use them.
    JJ

Top Bottom