• ...and so much more!
  • OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    AWESOME!!!

The problem I ahve is that particular Friday I will not be able to attend, I will be doing last minute set up for a huge event that I am running on Saturday.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    While I am grateful FNS is going to 2x per month I regretfully will be unable to attend this one as I will be sitting on the boat, smoking a fat cigar, drinking some sort of adult beverage. Have fun guys and be safe. See you next time.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to all the volunteers, our list is filling up fast. Here's what we've got thus far:

Match Director: Chuck
    Assistant Match Director: Don Parks
    Sign In: Caspian
    Score Keeper: SingleSix
    RO's (need 5): Que, Wolfy, SingleSix, Cru,
    Assistant RO's (would like 5): SmileDocHill

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I will defiantly try to make it next month. How is it set up in terms of caliber? I do not have more than three mags for any of my .22's, and they all hold 10 rounds.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    OK, nobody make fun, but I'm going to try to run my AR with the .22 conversion as my second gun. I have 2 (more than 20?) round mags which will be more than enough to get me through 3 strings of fire. If anyone wanted to bring an extra CMMG 22 conversion mag for me to borrow I wouldn't turn it down :D but with the red dot sight, and 24" HBAR upper I really don't imagine needing too many extra rounds.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    OK, nobody make fun, but I'm going to try to run my AR with the .22 conversion as my second gun. I have 2 (more than 20?) round mags which will be more than enough to get me through 3 strings of fire. If anyone wanted to bring an extra CMMG 22 conversion mag for me to borrow I wouldn't turn it down :D but with the red dot sight, and 24" HBAR upper I really don't imagine needing too many extra rounds.

I should hope not!

I am a game time decision again. I am going out to sight in the Dawson adjustable rear and FO front for the m&p pro. I have a lot going on tomorrow. I may just make it for the after party. :dunno:

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Construction and Carb Day Traffic

Shooters;
    Just a quick reminder that there is construction on the West side, and that tomorrow is Carb Day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I stopped by the range tonight and didn't have any problems with traffic, but you may want to allow a few extra minutes.
    See you there!
    Chuck

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Shooters;
    Just a quick reminder that there is construction on the West side, and that tomorrow is Carb Day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I stopped by the range tonight and didn't have any problems with traffic, but you may want to allow a few extra minutes.
    See you there!
    Chuck

Thanks for the reminder. I was going to go to the track in the AM tomorrow, but I don’t think I’m going to now, so I would have forgotten.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I plan on attending tonight. This will be my first time there so I'll be learning a lot. I'll be concentrating on remembering the rules and trying not to make a fool of myself. Since I'm new, trying to help with RO duties or scoring is probably not a good idea but I'll be happy to help all I can with setup or whatever else needs to be done. I'll be sure to get there early so I can help out more and maybe have more time to figure out what's going on. I look forward to meeting some new faces. :yesway::ingo:

Remember...don't be too rough on the new guy! ;)

Top Bottom