• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I will be there, Hey Joe. I have plenty of mags if you need them. I am thinking about shooting handgun this month

And some kind of 22lr right?
    Kenny I don't know if I can trust you when it comes to mags...:laugh: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
    Just messing with ya. Do you have any with the standard Glock floor plate? I'm not a fan of the pinky extensions but beggar's can't be choosers.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I, too, will jump on the "mag bumming" train with 40cal. Does anyone happen to have some S&W 22a mags they would be willing to loan out for the evening? I have watched FNS once but have never participated. If I can get some mags I think I will be able to participate.

Joe, any luck getting 22a mags? If you don't have enough, you can use my 10/22.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Well now I definitely have to shoot the G26! I probably have an advantage with the lighter recoil. That will make it even worse when you beat me. May the best sub win!:starwars:

We will have to be in the same squad! Try to find me when you get there. I'm bald and will have a black Punisher t-shirt on.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I'll see if I can get it to fit a little better over my hearing protection.

So Daturbokat, if you see someone with a crown on, that's me.

Johnner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Any suggestions for a first timer at FNS? I've got an XD 9mm but only 2 mags. I'm looking to pick up a couple more before next Friday, will 4 be enough.

Caspian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Noblesville
    Any suggestions for a first timer at FNS? I've got an XD 9mm but only 2 mags. I'm looking to pick up a couple more before next Friday, will 4 be enough.

Johnner
    We like for you to have 5 but 4 will work.
    If you do not bring enough magazines to complete all of the strings of fire, you will receive the maximum time for the strings of fire that you were unable to complete. We will not allow shooters (or their friends) to load magazines at the shooting line in between strings of fire, as it slows down the shooting procedure for other competitors.

Come on out and enjoy. We look forward to seeing you there. Be sure to come up and introduce yourself.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I was excited to come out to my second FNS... but then I got a couple of Colts tickets. Hopefully next time!

I definitely recommend it to anybody on the fence...

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    This thread reads more like a swap meet than a shoot............

I will likely shoot one of these, probably decide tomorrow. Plan to arrive early this time to help set up and chat.

shotgun2.jpg

shotgun1.jpg

Feel free to vote for your favorite or if you see one you would like to try, just say so. Bring your own ammo (and mags :D)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom