Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'll be there.

If anyone needs me to bring anything for them (ammo, targets, components, etc) let me know ASAP and I'll get it in the truck.

diveski11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I jumped in "sight unseen" last fall and had a blast! I didn't shoot well (nearly 200 rounds down range), but it's all about trying something new then improving upon your own scores. My second time I sent "only" 150 rounds down range and my times improved despite the cold temperatures.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Folks;

Don't get offended, Friday Night Steel FNS, F= Friday and also FUN .... sometimes we forget that some are not part of the normal crew, but it only takes one event to become part of the crew, so come on out.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Just got back from FNS. I heeded Principal Skinr
    and hps' advise and participated. Had a great time, even though I had to leave after 4 stages. Every one was friendly and helpful and made me feel right at home. Especially want to say "Thank You" to RO Larry for his coaching and direction. Don't know what the results will say when they are posted, but I came away feeling that I wasn't the worst shooter of the bunch and I know that I am a long way from being the best.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Just got back from FNS. I heeded Principal Skinr
    and hps' advise and participated. Had a great time, even though I had to leave after 4 stages. Every one was friendly and helpful and made me feel right at home. Especially want to say "Thank You" to RO Larry for his coaching and direction. Don't know what the results will say when they are posted, but I came away feeling that I wasn't the worst shooter of the bunch and I know that I am a long way from being the best.

Sounds like you had a great time! I did, too. My son really put the pressure on me tonight. I can't wait to see the results to see if I was able to hold him off.

Thanks again to MCF&G for doing this. It is always a great time and I always meet wonderful people there! Can't wait to do it again in a couple weeks!

diveski11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Hubby and I had a great time - again. Weather was perfect and so were the RSO's! Can't wait until we can do this again. Not sure if we can make the next one, but we hope to attend at least once per month.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    i dropped 48.38 seconds from last event HUZZAH! that is a whole stage!

side note, dry fire works. i have done a little bit over the last month, approx 3-4 nights a week for about 10-20 minutes. my goal for next event will be to drop 20 seconds for the total match time.
    total last month was 250.45
    total this month 202.07
    goal for next match 182.07 or less. lets see some goals for next event. these can be as simple as making it/bringing enough ammo or mags to the next one.

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Great turn out last night 77 shooters. Thanks everyone for making it a fun and safe match. We will be shooting F.N.S. again in two weeks.

Top Bottom