• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    For some bizarre reason, I decided to shoot my 5" M&P Pro tonight. Bad choice lol.
    How quickly one can get rusty, and how much different it shoots from my M&P Compact (Which I've used for the last year or so on FNS in an attempt to get better with my EDC).

I blame Chizzle for making me bring it. :)

Thanks to everyone involved, and Craig for quick turnaround on the times tonight (even when mine sucked)! :)

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to Don and all the RO's for running a great match. It was quick, professional, and a lot of fun.

Also, congrats to my coworker Patrick for surviving his first match! Not a bad showing for somebody who just moved here from Illinois and who is relatively new to pistols! Keep up the good work!

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    Again, had fun with the squad.

I happen to finally find my front sight. Seems it was always on the front edge of the slide, just must have missed it before.

Always welcome new shooters..... They progress greatly by the end of the evening. What are you waiting for? Come out and enjoy the fun....

pat102ko

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Westfield
    Thanks everyone for the offers to let me shoot your guns during F.N.S. It gave me a really good feel for what I'll end up getting. Also thanks for taking it easy on a noob like me, I had a lot of fun!

Top Bottom