• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to everybody for the great match tonight, and for not heckling me when I got choked up about our new Keep Children Safe program. Marcel let me know it's ok to cry "man tears", so I guess my man card is still intact. All joking aside, this new program is really important to me personally, and I'm thankful that FNS has been successful enough to make this possible.

In other news, I laid down a pretty good run on 2 of my 3 runs on stage 4 in my super tactical Crocs.... I'm anxious to see how I compare to others on that stage.

JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    Tonight was our first match and we will certainly return. The idea of a gun safe drawing impressed us. No problem getting choked up, perhaps a life or terrible injury will be prevented. Overall FNS is great fun.

Deereman7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Greencastle
    Thanks for a great shoot tonight. It was a great turn out and shoot. A special thanks to fns for giving back something that is so very important in all our lives. Thank you everyone with fns

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    Thanks to everybody for the great match tonight, and for not heckling me when I got choked up about our new Keep Children Safe program. Marcel let me know it's ok to cry "man tears", so I guess my man card is still intact. All joking aside, this new program is really important to me personally, and I'm thankful that FNS has been successful enough to make this possible.

In other news, I laid down a pretty good run on 2 of my 3 runs on stage 4 in my super tactical Crocs.... I'm anxious to see how I compare to others on that stage.

Have a look... Last post of previous page ;)

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Thanks everyone for coming out. Just wanted to say I appreciated those who came out early to help with set up. The ROs did a great job tonight also . Hope to see you in two weeks

Last edited:

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    No worries Chuck, you can keep your man card for giving away gun safe every match. That is awesome!!! And you still shoot as awesome.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    My stage 4 total isnt correct, should add 9.30 to my stage 4 total and overall total.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Had a great time as always. I discovered I am not a 22 rifle guy :)
    On the up side though. I was the winner of the gun safe and that was unexpected and awesome of you guys to do that.

I don't have kids of my own in the house except now, but I am grandfather of 2 with one more on the way so this will be very helpful
    Thank you

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Had a great time as always. I discovered I am not a 22 rifle guy :)
    On the up side though. I was the winner of the gun safe and that was unexpected and awesome of you guys to do that.

I don't have kids of my own in the house except now, but I am grandfather of 2 with one more on the way so this will be very helpful
    Thank you

I am glad to hear that it will go to good use. Thanks for your many years of supporting FNS.

Top Bottom