• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cloner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Pittsboro
    Had a great time last night. A big thank you to Don and all the volunteers for putting on the match. Sorry to see the match going to once a month. I guess it has to happen sometime, just wish it was in November…:D

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Don and always thanks for the great set up. I had a great time last night. It was the first time my Boy shot. Paps and I were very proud of him. Thanks to everyone on our squad for encouraging him and keeping him safe. -Jason

JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    Nice to shoot with three generations of your family. I would have loved to have shot in a steel match as a 10 year old.
    Carson shot well and was safe, he handled it well.
    Hope to see all of you again in the near future.

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    It was a great night shooting steel. I got to shoot with Carson and family and he did a great job. I too am jealous, I would have give up my bike and baseball to be shooting competition with my Dad and Grandpa at 10 years old. Carson, tell your Dad and Grandpa they are awesome.

By the way anyone who needs an excuse to shoot, here is my new one. I went in for a new patient check up with a new doctor the Tuesday before FNS. She was not happy with my blood pressure at all, there was talk of meds. I hadn't been able to shoot for 3 weeks and I was looking at a stressful work week. Had a great time at Friday Night Steel, with a great squad and squad leader and my blood pressure test this morning was WAY WAY better. Nasty talk of meds went away. So let it be known that shooting in general and Friday Night Steel in particular are therapeutic in my book. Thanks Don, Marcell, Craig and everyone else for putting it on!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    It was a great night shooting steel. I got to shoot with Carson and family and he did a great job. I too am jealous, I would have give up my bike and baseball to be shooting competition with my Dad and Grandpa at 10 years old. Carson, tell your Dad and Grandpa they are awesome.

By the way anyone who needs an excuse to shoot, here is my new one. I went in for a new patient check up with a new doctor the Tuesday before FNS. She was not happy with my blood pressure at all, there was talk of meds. I hadn't been able to shoot for 3 weeks and I was looking at a stressful work week. Had a great time at Friday Night Steel, with a great squad and squad leader and my blood pressure test this morning was WAY WAY better. Nasty talk of meds went away. So let it be known that shooting in general and Friday Night Steel in particular are therapeutic in my book. Thanks Don, Marcell, Craig and everyone else for putting it on!

Humm wonder how I can charge a new gun to my HSA now:):

Top Bottom