• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Had a blast as usual.:yesway: Was there with my brother inlaw and his son. Brother inlaw wasn't shooting, just my nephew and I. We had to head out as soon as we were thru with the 5th stage as my brother inlaw had a tumor removed from the base of his spine a few years back, and it appears it is returning.:noway: Dosen't look good, but he can only stand for so long, and his back was beginning to hurt him.

Anyway, I'll try to make a point to hang around next time to help put stuff up.

+1 to Que for bringing the handguard he was selling on here. Appreciate it, and it was nice to meet you.... again I think. Didn't we meet last fall sometime at MCF&G? Wasn't it you sighting in a new 10/22, while I was shooting my SR9?:dunno: We were the only two people there that afternoon.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I think I had my best run ever. Not smoking fast but a personal best with no major errors. Curious to see scoring.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Great match tonight guys! Thanks to everybody for coming out; our team runs the match more smoothly every time. Marcell grabbed the score sheets, and plans to do them over the weekend. Thanks again!

kch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    I think I had my best run ever. Not smoking fast but a personal best with no major errors. Curious to see scoring.

Allen, you shot really well tonight. You still planning on trying out your production gun??:)

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    My group had a broken Ruger, and a broken Glock, so hows that for busting up the steriotypes :)

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Allen, you shot really well tonight. You still planning on trying out your production gun??:)

Second in single stack, I feel good about that.

I love shooting my 1911, the only reason I would switch is because I have 2 other pistols that when I saw the for sale I thought these would be great steel plate guns.

So I bought them. But I haven't been able to put my 1911 down long enough to try them :)

Although I am getting in a little better groove now and it is fun trying to push my time. If I switch I will be starting all over again.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    We had a great group and had a lot of fun. Thanks to everybody who makes FNS a great event. The scores could have been posted a little faster, but you get what you get with free help. :laugh:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Again, I didn't bring my "A" game (seems like my "C+" game), but the boy & I still had fun. The boy is a bit bruised from the shotgun, but he still has a smile on his face.

That’s awesome that he ran a shotgun. I wish I’d run mine!

(actually, I am kind of happy I had some ammo issues, I got to do some under pressure “tap-rack” drills!)

Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    Again, I didn't bring my "A" game (seems like my "C+" game), but the boy & I still had fun. The boy is a bit bruised from the shotgun, but he still has a smile on his face.

He was a Rock Star with the shot gun! I'd hope to do as well.

Hope to see you at the next one!

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to every one who to put on FNS, Great to have it 2X a month would like to see that stay

Thank you for the positive feedback. I think if we continue to have this many volunteers it should be no problem to keep friday night steel going twice per month.

The biggest thing that would help is for people to reserve your spot to volunteer on INGO well before the match, so that we know we have enough people to help.

Top Bottom