• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Was think about showing up for Friday night steel. Since the politicians and physics have foisted both daylight savings time and early darkness on the planet after about 5:30 I assume the shoot will be conducted under lighted conditions. With that being said, none of my guns have any type of night sights. For those who have participated in the past - would trying this wihout night sights be an exercise in futility or will the lights be bright enough for participation without lighted or glow sights ?

Thanks in advance

You would be fine without night sights however you might find that painting your front sight with white or yellow finger nail polish will really help you pick it up under the lights at MCFG. I use fiber optic sights on some of the guns I run there and painted front sights on others and have no problem seeing them.

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Thanks everyone who came out to shoot last night. Once again Craig, has done an outstanding job with the scores, and Chad did a great job with the stages. ROs did a great job running there squads. Hope to see everyone next month.

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    Had a great time and didnt do as bad as I though I would. Hoping to get back out next month but hope the traffic is better than Friday.

Top Bottom