• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    F.N.S. this Friday night at Marion County Fish and Game. We are shooting twice a month now through September.
    Set up is at 5:00 we can always use help.
    Sign in is after set up.
    Shooters meeting is at 6:00 you must attend meeting to shoot.
    Just a reminder that F.N.S. operates as a cold range, please do not handle your firearm unless you are at the safe table or instructed by an R.O.
    Thanks Don

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Looking forward to it. Also if anyone is looking for a place to grab a bite and or a drink afterwards there is a new Bar/Grill in Clermont, just down the road from MCFG. It's a new mom and pop operation, I always like to support this type of businesses. It's located across from PNC bank. Now some of you are asking what the heck does this have to do with FNS, well at one time we had pretty good after parties, kind of went away lately. Yes I asked the own and his Pro 2A, his OK with people carrying OC or CC.

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Thanks to don and company for putting on another great match. I really liked the penalty plates and will continue to cuss over the pins on the playe rack. Another fun and safe match.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to don and company for putting on another great match. I really liked the penalty plates and will continue to cuss over the pins on the playe rack. Another fun and safe match.

At least you had a gun that would knock the pins down on the plate rack. The rimfire shooters had a horrible time with the pins. They where shooting them multiple times to get them to fall over.

Top Bottom