• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'd like to have 7+ timers (in case we have battery issues), calculators, and clip boards. Please reply here if you have stuff to bring, so that we have a rough tally on what we have versus what we need. If anybody has a blue plastic training prop gun (nonfunctional) in a case, it would be handy to have one of those too.

Coumtryflyer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I would love to come and watch. Haven't done this before, and other than weapon and ammo, what other supplies and accessories are required or suggested for this type of shooting? Appreciate any advice, looking to get into more fun shooting and fun competitions around Indy.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to everybody for pitching in. I received a message from the person who scheduled the flooring repair that he was able to swing by the clubhouse this morning, grab our stuff out of the closet, and put it into the steel shed. I haven't seen the items with my own eyes (and won't be able to until about 4:45 at the earliest), but he's telling me it is all there and ready for us to use. That being said, I want to make 100% sure we have everything so that we don't put Don Parks in the impossible situation of trying to run a match for 60+ people with none of the tools he needs.

Thanks to everybody for pulling in the same direction to help us through a potentially difficult situation. I really appreciate the help.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I would love to come and watch. Haven't done this before, and other than weapon and ammo, what other supplies and accessories are required or suggested for this type of shooting? Appreciate any advice, looking to get into more fun shooting and fun competitions around Indy.

1 gun. 3 mags. Ammo. Holster/Case. Eyes & Ears. $15 non members, $10 members.

I should be able to make it tonight.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I would love to come and watch. Haven't done this before, and other than weapon and ammo, what other supplies and accessories are required or suggested for this type of shooting? Appreciate any advice, looking to get into more fun shooting and fun competitions around Indy.[/QUOTEyou can find a list on the "indyrange.org" web-site. but 3+mags/speedloaders for your handgun, and about 150-200rnds of ammo are sufficient. Handguns are NOT drawn from the holster so you don't actually need one, you can remove the handgun from a case at the firing line.

Top Bottom