Shooters meeting at 6:00 you must attend meeting to shoot
    F.N.S. Operates under a cold range.

Friction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Terre Haute
    I'm going to try to make it up but I will be lucky to make it there by 5:30 based on work schedule and travel distance.

Is there anything about getting to the club at that time of day that would be handy to know ahead of time? Is the 465/136-Crawfordsville Rd interchange clear of weird construction?

Thanks

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    I'm going to try to make it up but I will be lucky to make it there by 5:30 based on work schedule and travel distance.

Is there anything about getting to the club at that time of day that would be handy to know ahead of time? Is the 465/136-Crawfordsville Rd interchange clear of weird construction?

Thanks

Clear for the most part. I come from the North and it is usually thick from US31 until you get part the I-865 exit. It takes me 45 minutes at most during the busy time.

Hope to see ya there.....

Last edited:

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana

Thanks

As long as you make it by the 6:00pm cut off you will be good.

The intersection was clear for the most part 2 weeks back.

VTDad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    Terre Haute
    Don, I can not make it for the FNS because I have to work late and driving from the communist state of Illinois will make it impossible to be there by the start time. I plan to go to the bowling pins shoot Saturday morning. Is there any way someone could get me my shot timer on Saturday morning when I arrive for the Bowling Pin match???

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    What time does the match usually end?

I am going to try to make this one. Will be my first time at Friday Night Steel.

Should be over by 8 or 830 Bruce - I'll call your wife and get permission ! (You can get on my squad since you're a "new shooter" - lol !)

Top Bottom