• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I have a question about tomorrow night shoot. My Dad and I are planning to attend. He is shooting a single stack and I want to shoot my G23. Will we be able to shoot in the same group? I know we will be in different catagories. I have a colt I can bring but I loke shooting my Glock. Thanks. -Jason

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    I have a question about tomorrow night shoot. My Dad and I are planning to attend. He is shooting a single stack and I want to shoot my G23. Will we be able to shoot in the same group? I know we will be in different catagories. I have a colt I can bring but I loke shooting my Glock. Thanks. -Jason
    You and your dad will be able to shoot togather

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood

When you pay you will be given a score sheet which you will present to a RO that will have a squad. Squading is not based on division but rather which RO you had your sheet to. So when you find an RO that has space for two just hand him your own and your father's score sheet and you are good to go!

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Once again thanks to all the ROs and nice set up Don see you guys next time thanks Larry for keeping us safe

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    So scores will be a little late. Having tech difficulties with computer. Remodel in the bedrooms forced us to move PC for time being should have them up by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Sorry all!

Jammer31

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Really fun night tonight with some great stages. Thanks to all the ROs for the work and to the match directors for bringing fun new stages each time.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom