• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    Pleased with my results, only two other center fires faster than me. Even "Shotgun Cory" is happy. On the other hand, "Gun toting Connor" not so well.

You were on it for sure! You blazed stage one. :)

Shotgun Cory is really going to cost me. Watching him rock that 12 gauge is making me want to try out shooting a shotgun:ar15:

After meeting Connor I somehow doubt he's affected by the scores either way. :D :laugh: :yesway:

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    For a first timer I did perty good, right in the middle :rockwoot:. Also brought two new shooters to the game, let them borrow my guns. The most I hate about the trip, was the mosquitoes...

Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    For a first timer I did perty good, right in the middle :rockwoot:. Also brought two new shooters to the game, let them borrow my guns. The most I hate about the trip, was the mosquitoes...

They are ammo picky. That's why I went with a Ruger 22/45. :laugh: ;)

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Yeah, I love my Ruger 22/45. Didn't do too bad with it either, was 8th overall and 1st in 22 pistol class. Wish I could shoot that well with my production gun. It was a fun night and I don't remember having much trouble with mosquitos. Guess they don't like redneck blood.....

Top Bottom