• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshua_xdm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Oh Vear
    It was my first time using my new sub2k so I was in pistol caliber rifle. In the past I shot in limited with my xd9 tactical.

OK I got ya. This was my first time using my Springfield 5.25. I was using my xdm 4.5 9mm for the last three fns. I am very satisfied with the new one. Eventually I will be investing in a new trigger. But that can wait.

brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    This was my first time out and I had a blast. I finished 32nd overall and it seems to be a good start....
    What I don't understand is ..... I was shooting an unmodified Glock 19 and was put in Limited class..... Shouldn't that have me in Production class?

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    This was my first time out and I had a blast. I finished 32nd overall and it seems to be a good start....
    What I don't understand is ..... I was shooting an unmodified Glock 19 and was put in Limited class..... Shouldn't that have me in Production class?

How many rounds were you loading in your mags? Production is 10 rounds or less.

brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    How many rounds were you loading in your mags? Production is 10 rounds or less.

OH... ok.... I was loading 15 in first mag and 14 in my reloads...

I have an Ed Brown Maxi-Comp
    Picture326.jpg

Would this put me in Single Stack or does the comp push me to "Open Class"?

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    I'm pretty sure it is the second Friday of every month. When it is warmer out it is twice a month.

Jan. 13 should be the next

It would be cool to have one on the Jan. 1st for all of those who are not to hungover to shoot.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    The last time I was there (years ago) I used a glock 26, no grip extention. (it was all I had)
    I had only been shooting at pops maybe 15 or 20 times and was a little nervous :nailbite: but still did better than I hoped. Mostly it was just plain fun! I may be getting a glock 23 soon and plan to be there with it or the 26. Im looking foward to coming out again. There were about 12 or 15 guys/gals there last time, is that about the same or are there more people now?

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    The last time I was there (years ago) I used a glock 26, no grip extention. (it was all I had)
    I had only been shooting at pops maybe 15 or 20 times and was a little nervous :nailbite: but still did better than I hoped. Mostly it was just plain fun! I may be getting a glock 23 soon and plan to be there with it or the 26. Im looking foward to coming out again. There were about 12 or 15 guys/gals there last time, is that about the same or are there more people now?

Much larger, I have been in squads with 14 before and they run with 5 squads.

joshua_xdm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Oh Vear
    I'm pretty sure it is the second Friday of every month. When it is warmer out it is twice a month.

Jan. 13 should be the next

It would be cool to have one on the Jan. 1st for all of those who are not to hungover to shoot.

And i for one will be the hungover one. I play golf hungover and i look like i have never picked up a club in my life lol. So i couldnt imagine what shooting would be like. But if there was one then i would be there.

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    And i for one will be the hungover one. I play golf hungover and i look like i have never picked up a club in my life lol. So i couldnt imagine what shooting would be like. But if there was one then i would be there.

then we should talk to the proper authorities because i think it would be great. i know who to contact but i have no pull. what about you?

joshua_xdm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Oh Vear
    then we should talk to the proper authorities because i think it would be great. i know who to contact but i have no pull. what about you?

Im not to sure. Maybe chizzle has a contact in mind. I can contact him and maybe he can point me in the right direction.

joshua_xdm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Oh Vear
    I'm planning on being there. I look forward to a fun, if cold match this Friday and to Anton being the Match Director :D

For those who haven't shot in the cold before, keep in mind that guns are more likely to jam, especially if you use heavy oil or grease to lube the moving parts. I typically have to switch to a thinner oil to get my gun to run 100% in the cold. For my 22, I am not typically able to get the reliability out of it (even with CCI mini mags) that I want for competition in the cold. That being said, whatever you're shooting, it is a level playing field for all the competitors within a given division.

Please dress WARMLY (boots, gloves, bibs, etc. will be fairly normal) and have a safe, fun time!

Hey do you know if its possible or who to talk to about getting a possible New Years Day shoot. A couple of guys were wondering and I figured that would be something fun to do. :ar15:

Top Bottom